I saw somebody post at another forum (not here, @ Neoseeker) that they had a 3rd party memory card but it keeps corrupting their characters upon going online. Then somebody else said that the servers in the EU region are strictly limited to Official Nintendo Memory Card 59/251 cards. Can anyone confirm this?

On 2003-04-23 07:53, Shapiro wrote:
    I saw somebody post at another forum (not here, @ Neoseeker) that they had a 3rd party memory card but it keeps corrupting their characters upon going online. Then somebody else said that the servers in the EU region are strictly limited to Official Nintendo Memory Card 59/251 cards. Can anyone confirm this?
    his reasoning is rubbish..either that or he minced his words... the servers arnt designed for a type of memory card.. its just the game saves more often when your online and if your using a crappy third party memory card its just gonna corrupt under the stress.

I was under the impression that memory compression on any memory card, even the Nintendo ones, would put you at greater risk for corruption.

It seems lag has a hand in it too...

Hehe, Rigormortis said "rubbish". Hehe, I wish I lived in the UK. When I use the cool UK words people give me funny looks.

Edit: I R TEH TYPO GOD!!!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Derkin on 2003-04-23 11:54 ]</font>