Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst ... 13202122232425 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by PokeminMaster View Post
    Is there any explanation on how exactly you get the Dark Falz weapons? Everything I'm reading is pretty vague (or is it just that we don't have specifics yet?)
    If you mean the Elder/Loser 12*s, have to show Zieg 3 specific Live (purple Bio) weapons (which weapon depends on the weapon you want from him).

The weapons that can be obtained from him are Ely Sion, Lavis Blades, Yasminkov 7000V, Blitz Fender, Psycho Wand, Magical Piece, Edel Arrow and Niren Orochi.
    It's missing alot of 12*s from the Falzes, but apparently they went with one 12* per class, instead of having all of them... :/

Kinda find it stupid only having 1 per class, due to how varied playstyles can be for certain classes depending on the weapon type, especially for classes such as braver and bouncer... though there is no Elder/Loser 12* double saber and jet boots...yet...so I guess they wouldn't have been able to have one for each weapon type...
    PSO2 EN (Ship 1): Johana
    PSO2 JP (Ship 2): Johana, Ezodagrom, Luppi, Lana, Yukari, Blune, Elysia, Elena
    PSU EN/JP: Johana, Blune, Ezodagrom, Luppi/Johana, Lana

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ezodagrom
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ezodagrom

Quote Originally Posted by Ezodagrom View Post
    The weapons that can be obtained from him are Ely Sion, Lavis Blades, Yasminkov 7000V, Blitz Fender, Psycho Wand, Magical Piece, Edel Arrow and Niren Orochi.
    It's missing alot of 12*s from the Falzes, but apparently they went with one 12* per class, instead of having all of them... :/
    For Gal Wind it's pretty evident it'll drop from Gal gryphon, the weapon's description even says it comes from him, so no need to put it now, but there is still Grigoros, Orochi Agito, God Hand and Celesta Laser missing. We could think it was in terms of "older first" but with Blitz fender being here, pretty evident it's not, so yeah, i don't see why not putting them. But honestly all the Falzes drops i wanted are here : Niren Orochi, Elysion, Lavis Blades (just because i love Lavis weapons look)
    Last edited by Cyber Meteor; May 5, 2015 at 05:05 PM.

Also, uploading some PSO2 musics on Youtube when i got enough time to do it, i might have what you're looking for : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHr...C9cNXO0AjuItAA

Quote Originally Posted by Cyber Meteor View Post
    For Gal Wind it's pretty evident it'll drop from Gal gryphon, the weapon's description even says it comes from him, so no need to put it now, but there is still Grigoros, Orochi Agito, God Hand and Celesta Laser missing. We could think it was in terms of "older first" but with Blitz fender being here, pretty evident it's not, so yeah, i don't see why not putting them. But honestly all the Falzes drops i wanted are here : Niren Orochi, Elysion, Lavis Blades (just because i love Lavis weapons look)
    Missing Berdysh and Addis Bunker as well.
    PSO2 EN (Ship 1): Johana
    PSO2 JP (Ship 2): Johana, Ezodagrom, Luppi, Lana, Yukari, Blune, Elysia, Elena
    PSU EN/JP: Johana, Blune, Ezodagrom, Luppi/Johana, Lana

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ezodagrom
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ezodagrom

Quote Originally Posted by Ezodagrom View Post
    Missing Berdysh and Addis Bunker as well.
    Ooops my bad, half asleep tbh lol

Also, uploading some PSO2 musics on Youtube when i got enough time to do it, i might have what you're looking for : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHr...C9cNXO0AjuItAA

On a different subject, the level requirement for lvl 80 ennemies in AQ could be the same than SHAQ (lvl 55) since in fact, those lvl80 ennemies are in SHAQ

See the picture and the text under Falz Angel
    http://www.bumped.org/psublog/wp-con...nce-Caps-1.jpg

So, to get lvl 80 ennemies you'll have to use the "add capsules to boost risk" feature. Then the question is how many caps (or risk level) it'll require to get lvl 80 ennemies?

ダーク ファルス 【守護者】

No God Hand? Orochi? I'll pass, thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Agastya View Post
    Yeah, item hunting is just beyond messed up now. You're either waiting for sega's scheduled thirty minutes of "fun" to have a chance of getting the item you want or you're just not doing anything. The update style of "here's new stuff, forget the old now!" is reaching a critical mass state and if people keep sucking this up it unfortunately isn't going to burst. The worst offender is definitely Ultimate, though.

Naberius is just completely dead now due to a combination of the lack of stones and the mere concept of Diabo.. I still want a Source Punisher just for how damn cool it is but Bears just never spawn and if one does it takes a good 15+ minutes to kill. And because it's a miniboss, it has worse drop rates because it's expected you'd fight them in groups of three.
    So much sad truth in this.

I waste an hour or two each time I play hunting Bayaribbles in Nab ultimate, alone. Because no one cares about Nab's rares anymore. Lilipa enemies are easier to kill & the drop rates seem to be higher... Even tho I'm not getting any 12*/13* drops from it: I atleast get Excube fodder each run (haven't been able to run some of the recent Magatsu's due to schedule conflicts).

Spoiler!

We could think it was in terms of "older first" but with Blitz fender being here, pretty evident it's not, so yeah, i don't see why not putting them.
    With the exception of Bouncer (since no 12* JBs exist as drops between Elder and Loser), the weapons from the COs are the weapons shown in class icons. That's the connection.

So they showed HUmar & HUnewearl...
    How likely do we think the other classes are? REALLY REALLY likely, right? Like that PSO update was the last thing they showed so it had to be the least worked on, right? (EX probably only those 2 suits done right now)

Literally.
    Literally the thing I want most out of this game is not some sparkly 13 star or whatever, it's the PSO HUcast outfit because every other character got a modified version of their PSO gear except that SINGLE one. (And arguably HUcaseal too, she was a slick ninja and every female thing here has 50,000 fins/spikes/skirts/panties/ruffles/flaps/wings/points/towers/ fiddly bits that don't belong on the coolest of ninjas: the female ninja)

So to have a complete anniversary, we pretty much have to have all the old PSO outfits released?

*Yes I am grasping at straws looking for some kind of confirmation that I can finally spend the money making another character (I want HUcaseal dammit) & finally getting my main char to look as it should.