Page 18 of 32 FirstFirst ... 81516171819202128 ... LastLast

I'd like to sign up for "How do I CM?"
    Player ID: AndrlCh / Character: Andrea
    I've never gotten around to it due to internet issues the week it came out, then after that I didn't want to be a burden for not knowing what to do.
    Last edited by Anduril; May 13, 2015 at 03:14 PM.

@Agent Falco

I may need to step away at some point between 8:30-9:00 EST for, like, 10 minutes or so. If we can do the first run at a good time so I can deal with it after, that'd be great.

Also, Magatsu at midnight, so keep that in mind.
    FiliaMortis * SARA-013 * Kiyoko * Akane * Vikky * Mei * Alicia * Ophelia

Mattykins - Ship 02

while people on the waitlist should be hre just incase no sign of joshirosama at the moment so someone shuld head to b417 asap

Sorry i couldn't make it ._. was busy with IRL stuff
    栄美
    ID: joshirosama

Well, since people had no idea what anyone was doing in M5 Burn Draal:

http://www.twitch.tv/wodanclay/c/6686407

Someone said baize close to exploding. Wasn't even final stage yet:

http://www.twitch.tv/wodanclay/c/6686433

Anything else people want highlighted?
    Last edited by Vatallus; May 13, 2015 at 08:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vatallus View Post
    Well, since people had no idea what anyone was doing in M5 Burn Draal:

http://www.twitch.tv/wodanclay/c/6686407

Someone said baize close to exploding. Wasn't even final stage yet:

http://www.twitch.tv/wodanclay/c/6686422

Anything else people want highlighted?
    did you guys manage to clear?
    栄美
    ID: joshirosama

Nope, failed at M10. M9 burned over half of our VR. Seems they "fixed" the ultimate enemies too.

Honestly. the run was fine up until M9. What made this lame was the probably the 20 minutes of whinning after the run where a couple of the biggest moon eaters tried to blame everyone else for the MPA failure. So, with that said I'll probably just take my chances with random MPAs after this. I think I said it eariler in this topic but it is all fun and games until a couple of people start a whine fest trying to blame everyone else for the MPA failure while they contributed to it also.

Thank you for the time and the 2 private MPAs runs I joined. Shame people can't act more mature.
    Last edited by Vatallus; May 14, 2015 at 01:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vatallus View Post
    Honestly. the run was fine up until M9. What made this lame was the probably the 20 minutes of whinning after the run where a couple of the biggest moon eaters tried to blame everyone else for the MPA failure.
    i can't believe that actually happened with an organized group from here

sounds even worse than a random group, because I've never experienced that
    Last edited by Kiyokaze; May 14, 2015 at 02:43 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by picogenkaku View Post
    Being OP is optional.

A bit of an exaggeration. Didn't really come off as "whinning[sic]"

I didn't see anything too bad. Just critiques of errors. Live and learn, lol. No need for the salt.
    FiliaMortis * SARA-013 * Kiyoko * Akane * Vikky * Mei * Alicia * Ophelia

Mattykins - Ship 02

There actually were very few errors. There was no reason to complain about the one person buying a Firearms. There was no reason to complain about my partizan when we went into m9 with 100% anyway. I know where I am standing in the Gold cage and again if I had to buy a launcher ( no Nova strike) it would of taken me longer to solo bottom right of M7. I could keep going. Let us not forget the people dropping dolls in m8/m9/m10 forcing us to use the very few moons we even had.

Oh, and let us not forget the general idea is to group the Banthers in m9 together and wreck them with aoe weapons like partizans or Nova/Ride on swords. I got chewed for grouping 2 of them 3 Banthers together because I somehow got both of their aggro with Slide Shaker spam.

Granted we had one person who claimed they were rather new. I didn't stream the whole thing and the conversation afterwards for nothing.

The first MPA I did here (many of the same people were in this MPA) was pretty calm and collected. There was about 5 minutes afterwards of what went wrong with people admitting their mistakes then we went on to discuss the player base and the economy of the ships we came from. This time it was nothing but finger pointing over nonsense that majority of them were wrong about to start with.

We went into m9 with 100% and left with 40%. There was only one real thing we did wrong. Being too slow at m9. Again we stopped and waited for about half a minute before jumping into the Banther den so people could loot. That was probably the biggest reason we went into M10 with 40% and probably what killed us that private MPA run last week too.

I could be exaggerating. Everyone made mistakes, but the finger pointing at the end was pretty dumb since a lot of if was nonsense. Which is why I'm going to go back to random JP parties. People are refusing to learn from the mistakes that are actually killing the runs and would rather nit pick at every little thing where we still left with 100% VR anyway.

I am again sorry for my aggressiveness in post but I'm pretty well know for telling people the brute honestly of a situation.
    Last edited by Vatallus; May 14, 2015 at 03:18 AM.