Page 16 of 32 FirstFirst ... 61314151617181926 ... LastLast

My ID name is 虹の地平線 ( i will join with character name スカーレットレイヴン , ID name is still the same )

I'm willing to join "How do I CM?" party @Sat 16/05 on a practice role.

Although i've clear a few run before, but my performance is still poor. I don't known how CM works with 8ppl and how do you play in a skilled group. Because of that i wishes to learn more.
    I want to participate as Aggro(+management if possible) position and improve my abilities and questing speed.

My proof on clering M5 or above :
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Ce'Nedra View Post
    Yeah that's what I thought. I just browsed through my screenshot folder but it seems I never took one. How bout this, we beat m10 this sunday and I can provide you with the screenshot as formality afterwards

How long does it take before a actual run starts, do we spend a hour dividing roles and such? cause I only have like 2 hours from starting point of the mpa to run (till 10pm). That and I never really took any role, I just kill stuff.
    As you prefer, if not I'll take the screenshot

And that's actually a good point. If you have that limited time, I can set up the group 1 hour earlier so we can discuss our plans beforehand. Normally it would be better if people goes to block earlier than the appointed hour, so there's enough time for organization and make the runs, at least 2.

Quote Originally Posted by Ciel~Homura View Post
    My ID name is 虹の地平線 ( i will join with character name スカーレットレイヴン , ID name is still the same )

I'm willing to join "How do I CM?" party @Sat 16/05 on a practice role.

Although i've clear a few run before, but my performance is still poor. I don't known how CM works with 8ppl and how do you play in a skilled group. Because of that i wishes to learn more.
    I want to participate as Aggro(+management if possible) position and improve my abilities and questing speed.
    Wow, that's better than me already, but it's allright. I also listed you as an aggro in the list. Unfortunately, I don't know much about aggro strats since it's one of the few rules I hadn't practice, although I guess I know the basic strat because of other runs.

Im up for anything just send me a pm , generally always reach map 10 and have beaten it multiple times, and have a few trophys.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Falco View Post
    full.
    Willing to hop on the waiting list if there is one available.

Quote Originally Posted by Naoya Kiriyama View Post
    Allright, I'm going to create 2 different MPA hostings, one for novices and another for experimented players.

• Title: "How do I CM?"
    • Player ID Name: Naoya Kiriyama
    • Date: 05/16/2015 (Saturday)
    • Time: 21:00 (9pm) GMT / 16:00 (4pm) EST
    • Players: 2/Any
      Spoiler!
    • Conditions:
      • Oriented to players who didn't played CM or don't have much knowledge about basic strats or players who want to play a role and haven't found a party to practice.
      • Players must not have beat M5. If you want to practice a role, the player must have cleared M5 at least
      • Willing to learn, listen strategies and have good reading skills.
      • Game will start regardless of number of members. Minimum 8 players and maximum 12, including the host.

And the other

• Title: "M10が倒せない (I can't defeat M10)"
    • Date: 05/17/2015 (Sunday)
    • Time: 20:00 (8pm) GMT / 15:00 (3pm) EST
    • Players: 4/8
      Spoiler!
    • Conditions:
      • Featuring Cougar as Airman and Vomos as Dr. Willy, this group is oriented to experienced players who want to achieve a CM completion, but have yet to clear it, or want to complete it more steadily.
      • Players must have reach M10. Bonus points if the player have the M10 title completion.
      • M5 title equipped and screenshot of M10 record (tab, ranking or old screenshot) or M10 title.
      • Game will be limited to 8 players, including the host.

If you want to join any, put the name title in the one you 're interested to join, make sure you meet the requirement in your post or else you won't be listed.
    Can you add me to the M10が倒せない (I can't defeat M10) list.
    I will edit this post with proof of M10.

Player Name: Aoryu
    Played ID: Ezzyduzzzit
    Can't we all just get along?

Allright, I'm going to create 2 different MPA hostings, one for novices and another for experimented players.

• Players: 2/Any
      Spoiler!
    • Conditions:
      • Oriented to players who didn't played CM or don't have much knowledge about basic strats or players who want to play a role and haven't found a party to practice.
      • Players must not have beat M5. If you want to practice a role, the player must have cleared M5 at least
      • Game will start regardless of number of members. Minimum 8 players and maximum 12, including the host.

please add me to "How do I CM?" if I'm allowed to learn VR manager

i cleared M5; currently on M10 80%

char: Kiyokaze | id: gamkyou
    Last edited by Kiyokaze; May 12, 2015 at 07:38 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by picogenkaku View Post
    Being OP is optional.

SIN, how should I add you to MPAs if you don't post much more info about that? Please enter what do you plan to enter, "any" is not an option nor I plan to send PMs. I don't know the rest of hosts though.

Meanwhile I added Skyly and Kiyokaze to their respective lists, awaiting the former's proof.

• Players: 3/Any
      Spoiler!
    • Conditions:

And the other

• Title: "M10が倒せない (I can't defeat M10)"
    • Date: 05/17/2015 (Sunday)
    • Time: 20:00 (8pm) GMT / 15:00 (3pm) EST
    • Players: 5/8
      Spoiler!
    • Conditions:
      • Featuring Cougar as Airman and Vomos as Dr. Willy, this group is oriented to experienced players who want to achieve a CM completion, but have yet to clear it, or want to complete it more steadily.
      • Players must have reach M10. Bonus points if the player have the M10 title completion.
      • M5 title equipped and screenshot of M10 record (tab, ranking or old screenshot) or M10 title.
      • Game will be limited to 8 players, including the host.

If you want to join any, put the name title in the one you 're interested to join, make sure you meet the requirement in your post or else you won't be listed.
    Sign me up for the second one map 10
    Player ID Kitsune00 character name is Sin
    I can't post pictures because of my forum level so i cant show a screen shot but i can send one.

add me to the M10が倒せない ID joshirosama
    栄美
    ID: joshirosama

Wielder of the Neiclaws Ce'Nedra's Avatar

As you prefer, if not I'll take the screenshot

And that's actually a good point. If you have that limited time, I can set up the group 1 hour earlier so we can discuss our plans beforehand. Normally it would be better if people goes to block earlier than the appointed hour, so there's enough time for organization and make the runs, at least 2.
    It would be my pleasure

That would be perfect for me, I mostly head off at 10pm GMT due to work, so if we could meet up at 7pm GMT instead it would be nice (I'm in GMT+1 so that's why).

Celestial Manager~
    Quote Originally Posted by isCasted View Post
    Welcome to PSO2, a game which tells you to fuck off on regular basis. Have fun!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rupikachu View Post
    He just copypasted the log, which is mostly SOHO talking, and then for the remaining pages he just went to psow and copied the ep4 thread salt.

Would like to sign up for Airman group. Chara name Lunny (ID Alenoir). I've been basically doing nothing but VR management (though usually on a 12p group), can attempt fungi if needed.

Edit: Screenie.

I... may or may not oversleep though, depending on if I stayed up to run cmode.
    Last edited by Alenoir; May 13, 2015 at 03:34 AM.