Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast

Recently I've been thinking a lot about switching ships too. All the hacking that goes on in Ship 2 is a real turnoff. If it wasn't for my storage, my friends and my team I'd leave. Would need to buy another character slot and max out 3 characters' inventories to be able to take all my stuff with me mind you so it wouldn't be cheap :/

if anything, i think the english population declining on ship 2 will be the number one cause of transfers

not directly because of hacking/cheating
    Last edited by Kiyokaze; May 11, 2015 at 05:14 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by picogenkaku View Post
    Being OP is optional.

If a mass exodus from ship 2 happens, won't the hackers just go wherever the people go?

Quote Originally Posted by Zorua View Post
    If a mass exodus from ship 2 happens, won't the hackers just go wherever the people go?
    not if they (and I mean psow members) dont discuss on here as to where the people will be moving to, but there will be idiots(as in people already playing and fully aware of the situation but didnt grasp this as a future problem) who want to know where and what the new Eng server is thus, beginning this all over again.

And JP players won't be too happy with us either, but it's not like Sega can't get better security for their game...
    Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    But then what stops them from just making accounts on all the ships (if they haven't already)?
    That's up to them if they're actually gonna waste their time to do so which inevitably is their goal is to mess with all the servers to get an IP block going so they 'LOLOLOL WII GURT DEM GGUURRRDD #REKTPSO2"

Though a witch hunt for the server with the most Eng players is pretty stupid but hey, no lifes are gonna do it, what do you expect
    Last edited by ArcaneTechs; May 11, 2015 at 05:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zorua View Post
    My thoughts exactly; it's not like the hackers are bound to the ship.

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    not if they (and I mean psow members) dont discuss on here as to where the people will be moving to, but there will be idiots who want to know where and what the new Eng server is thus, beginning this all over again.
    But then what stops them from just making accounts on all the ships (if they haven't already)?

Time to AFK in B15 until Magatsu comes

A handful of people in this thread talking about possibly perhaps maybe moving at some point in the indefinite future doesn't equate to a mass exodus.

Quote Originally Posted by Xaeris View Post
    A handful of people in this thread talking about possibly perhaps maybe moving at some point in the indefinite future doesn't equate to a mass exodus.
    it's a what if though but not everyone is going to openly say they're transferring either so I'm sure some people would be willing to follow others if not give up on the game until Sega does something about the hacking
    Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    But then what stops...
    re-edited my post with your quote/my response, doubt want to double post

Game Guard never was a good anti-cheat program and it never will be. Game Guard tries to read your memory to find values that "match" certain hacks. Any hack that does not follow said values or can mask them will bypass Game Guard.

In short in order to play this game we all downloaded a glorified root kit that can't even do its job.

Quote Originally Posted by Miles064 View Post
    Is it really that bad? I solo like 90% of the time in this game so seeing english speakers was great when I made an alt on ship 2. Didn't really run into anything that seemed terrible. Well other then people just chatting in the lobby but that was in psu as well.
    The players dont bother me because I have more tolerance of low-tier players compared to my tryhard brothers; but the hacking is what is really making me wish I could leave the ship.

Granted if Sega does take action due to hackers; I doubt they'd impose new rules to only Ship 2.

That being said, having issues playing the game because of hackers is loathsome.