Question Help with Tweaker

Ello! So I'm having problems with the pso2 tweaker. More specifically installing the Large Files or Story files. A window pops up whenever I try and the message "ERROR - The specified executable is not a valid application for this OS platform." appears.

I tried to solve the problem myself but just cannot seem to get the answer T.T
    No I don't have Avast or Symantec but I do have bitdefender. I have gone to my firewall allowing tweaker to be an exception (I hope I did it right, honestly bitdefender is just a pain) If anyone has any suggestion I would greatly appreciate it.

Oh and on a last note, is it normal to redownload 7za.exe whenever starting Tweaker? I keep seeing it get redownloaded as it seems to be "corrupt."

EDIT: nvm was an idiot, got my friend to show me how to turn off bitdefender and was able to install everything, sorry for posting this, would delete but dunno how

Second Edit: oh boy, so went in game and the story was still all in japaness not english so during tutorial had no clue what I was doing, any advice?
    Last edited by Heshiku; May 7, 2015 at 08:18 PM.