Threaded View

Default Immediate Game Crash Upon Logging a Character

Hello I understand that this isn't so much of a PSO2 error as much as a general error but I couldn't think of anywhere else to post this thread, I tried reddit however responses there are slow and someone from my team recommended me this forum. Since maintenance this week I have been having an issue with the game. Every time I attempt to log a character into the game I immediately crash with 'PSO2 has stopped responding', I have already attempted to update drivers, direct X and even re-installed the game and nothing seemed to work. Furthermore I have changed the directory of the game at one point via re-installing with the JP launcher and even executed it with the same launcher to no new result. I have checked for missing files and all of that other tweaker troubleshooting jazz multiple times but it says everything is fine which is rather unusual.

The error is a basic 'Pso2 has stopped responding' Type of error, after checking application logs I have got these 2 event IDs errors to show ( Well I would but external links are forbidden at this time lol ): (Imagine an image for a Windows event viewer Event ID 1000 and 1001 here, alternatively take a quick glance at the reddit post i made)
    Also since this happened I hadn't updated or installed any other software or anything on my computer.

Hopefully this is enough information to go off of.
    Thanks for your time, ~Hyraoo.
    Last edited by Hyraoo; May 8, 2015 at 07:57 PM.