Page 3 of 45 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Shinamori View Post
    Keep holding that breath.
    the time really is now. we got 11* weapon passes after shaqs made them commonplace (to the point everyone had a few). now, uq's have made 11* units common to the point that everyone has a few.

let me clean my bank out sega! i'm hording these 11* units so i can make passes when i get premium.

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    new race/class when?
    Before they do that, they need to figure out what to implant as weapons and their PAs

Assuming that the next race would be beast. The class would not be able to be range and magic like people would want atm.

Let's just make CHallenger a class we can play outside of Cmode.

I'd be hype as fuck for that.

If we do ever get a Ranged/Tech class, I hope we get Phantasy Star 0 slicers; I loved those with my FOnewearl.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    If we do ever get a Ranged/Tech class, I hope we get Phantasy Star 0 slicers; I loved those with my FOnewearl.
    I've been thinking that's going to be the next release when they finally do put out the next class. Either Slicers or Whips...maybe both?

what are slicers and whips, and where can i find more interesting information about this.

Hit the beat, you beat! Vintasticvin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fusionxglave View Post
    what are slicers and whips, and where can i find more interesting information about this.
    Slicers were like talis for hunters except they struck multiple targets and whips -glances at Chimeria with a mischievous grin-.... Oh my god the PAs for them were AWESOME!

Here's a video of whips from PSU. The slicers from PSZ were different from PSO and PSU in that they were a FO weapon and basically they were like giant boomerangs that you would control remotely.

The hype for a DEX Range/Tech hybrid is huge. A Gunslash-esque switch weapon style would suit a Slicer/Whip fusion nicely, leaving the option for another ranged weapon... Shotguns maybe?
    PSO2: Daruu / Ship 2
    <3

Quote Originally Posted by Fusionxglave View Post
    Slicers are bladed weapons that can be thrown at enemies. They sort of bounce off one enemy to another and are good for taking out groups. I remember them mostly from PSO. They weren't the strongest weapons but were certainly fun to use.

Whips are single-handed striking weapons which allow the user to attack multiple enemies within a certain radius. They first made an appearance in PSU I think.

Those are some of the only weapon types that haven't really been seen in the game yet. Claws have been turned into WL and some Axe-type weapons are now swords so if there is a new type and class being released one day, I wouldn't be surprised if those were it.