Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3101112131415 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by The Walrus View Post
    y'all know that's not actually his twitter right...
    You do know that he has two separate accounts for both english and japanese?

Both have the same things on them and both verified to be his accounts. Whether he manages them himself or someone does it for him doesn't discredit the tweet regarding his stance on Konami.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

yep lol xD

Chidori / Ship2, Also feel free to visit us at http://gunvalk.saik0.com

New awesome info on Kojima and Guillermo Del Toro

I saw the news and happy to hear this from alpha omega sin. I really can't wait to see what Kojima and Del toro do in the future. Konami is just a stepping stone to what these two can accomplish in the entertainment or gaming industry.
    --------------------------------------------------
    Planning to replay PSP2 and prove to myself that the chaining mechanic do not slow down the pace of the combat. =/
    Planning to replay PSU (ep1 and 2) for story and gameplay, PSZ and PSP2 offline mode Only Also I'm keeping my FC for psz up though the Network Mode is closed.

Former Konami Tech Director Speaks up about the Konami vs Kojima fiasco =

http://www.dualshockers.com/2015/12/...-hideo-kojima/

I hope konami realizes how much damage they've done and how it will take alot of time to repair the trust of their fanbase. Good read. I hope sony treats Kojima better.
    --------------------------------------------------
    Planning to replay PSP2 and prove to myself that the chaining mechanic do not slow down the pace of the combat. =/
    Planning to replay PSU (ep1 and 2) for story and gameplay, PSZ and PSP2 offline mode Only Also I'm keeping my FC for psz up though the Network Mode is closed.

I just hope konami goes under already, their reputation doesn't seem like it will redeem itself at this point.

As long as they manage to make enough money from people with gambling problems, they won't be going under any time soon.

They still hold the rights to the big name IP's released throughout the years. Unless, they're in a dire situation where they need to sell off their prominent IP's and/or have a decline in their targeted market, it'll just be another cash grab scheme after another.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

Well, they've already announced Castlevania Erotic Violence Pachinko or whatever it's called, so uh... they're definitely doing something with the old licenses.

But yeah, Konami is a much larger company than just their games business. So even if their games division wasn't making bank via their mobile games (and my understanding is they're doing very well), they have a number of other very profitable businesses.

All I want them to do is make the original Metal Gear Solid available on the Vita in the US so that I can play it on my Playstation TV. That would make me happy.

The Castlevania erotic pachinko was a start. I recall they're working on a Silent Hill themed set of pachinko machines to go with it.

As long as they're able to pull in reasonable income without taking too many hits, it won't be long until Metal Gear gets a themed one or a mobile cash grabber.