Default best Hu/Fi build for 13* hunter weps?

have a sweet sword/dagger hu/fi build with massive/auto for over-end and unflinchable dagger air, but then found an anga partizan and now not sure what to do.. id post the link to the skill builder, but it wont let me post links yet so here is a lame text version, sorry:

Hunter Skill Build
    I guess if you paste this code after the main builder url (after the "?") it should give you my build:

10I2bxImbxImbxImbxImbxImbxImbxImbxImda0fdodBdoI2i2 dn4NISGAqnIdJkrAIs0000006dOInfJIdxbnfGKfHncAds0000 0jdoib0000000fdo0000000Io00000007oIn00000000IbIo00 00000jdoIb0000000j

=====Hunter Lv 75/75, +12 CO SP
     1: Step
     1: Step Attack
     1: Just Reversal
     1: Guard
     1: Just Guard
     1: Just Counter
     1: Rare Mastery Hunter
     5: Hunter Gear Boost
     5: HP Up 1
     1: Sword Gear
     3: War Cry
     5: War Brave
     3: Guard Stance
    10: Automate Halfline
     5: Massive Hunter
     3: Flash Guard 1
    10: JA Bonus 1
    10: JA Bonus 2
    10: Fury Stance
     5: Fury Combo Up
     5: Fury S Up 1
     5: Fury S Up 2
     1: All Guard
    =====Fighter Lv 75/75, +12 CO SP
     1: Step
     2: Step Advance
     1: Step Attack
     1: Just Reversal
    10: Striking Up 1
    10: Striking Up 2
    10: Striking Up 3
     1: Twin Dagger Gear
     5: Tech Arts JA Bonus
    10: Brave Stance
    10: Brave S Up 1
     3: Deadline Slayer
    10: PP Slayer
    10: Chase Advance
     5: Chase Advance Plus
     1: T Dagger Spin Move

anyways basic idea was to just war brave all the time to recover pp and reproc brave stance. use the "butter spreader" 12* lightning espada (fire for ult/td and anything xh) and fatal activity 12* dagger (magatsu face breaks, anga switch-ups and other aerial/mobile bosses). full chase and lots of s-atk ups from fighter sub's leftover sp made xh mobbing and bossing easy.

life was simple.. but then anga partizan dropped and now i dunno what to do.. ive never mained partizans before, i only know that they are best used as fi/hu, but i think with war brave and full chase i should be able to mob just as well with a 13 partizan and bossing would be good with volg combos right? for anything that partizan cant reach i can just use dagger again so in that way it would replace the lightning espada or should i still keep sword and take sp out of fury gear boost for partizan gear?

my main concern is that sword needs a specific fury gear boost and automate tree and i dont really know whether to try to use swords and p-zans in one tree or choose one over the other? has or is anyone using partizans and daggers only on a hu/fi with success? i guess if i take fury gear out (since it doesnt do anything for dagger either) and put those 5sp into fury combo up for a stronger 1st just attack and take p-zan gear instead of sword i would have a decent p-zan/dagger build... but then again automates are less effective for partizan too... or just farm for anga sword and forget about partizan? overall im not sure what to do, any thoughts?

also if there is an official "non-tanky hunter" thread could someone post a link? i couldn't find it in the search option, thanks!

So why not Fi/Hu?
    I thought that was the "most" powerful S-ATK combo o.o

it is def the best option for partizan, im just jonesing to use the anga one i found and its hunter only

You really don't need max gear boost for sword. It helps if that's the only weapon you use period, but otherwise just put one point. Definitely grab the Partisan Gear, and I would say Just Guard
    PP Gain, I find it a nice utility skill especially with War Brave Spam(I also have maxed War Cry on my Saber Cosplay). Maxing Fury Combo is a bit of a waste to me for partisans due to Volg Combos
    getting the 10% regardless, and Assault Buster/etc. will be fine without it. One point in Iron Will is always nice if you have leftovers.

I honestly hate Lightning Espada and regret maxing it out since I rarely get under 50% pp as a Hu/Br. Just not reliable enough to want to keep getting PP Slayer imo. If you keep farming
    Anga I would totally go for maxing the partisan and finding the sword. Having both would be pretty ideal. I like to use sword more so in XH/Ult, and then you can use Partisan to boss.

http://pso2-skill.pwnedgalaxy.net/sk...0jdoIb0000000j

link for you

Speaking wise for Hu/Fi with Partizan, you don't really need Chaser at all, since you're maximizing your S-ATK stat trying to get more kills and make runs quicker.

To maximize your damage output, you'd need Partizan Gear, which optionally I just to take points out of Rare Mastery(That's just me). I find myself using War Cry very little unless it's to lure bosses away from mobs that MPA is trying to kill, If you get hit a lot, it's better to take Iron Will with it's passive and leave Massive Hunter at level 1, that way when you'd un Limit Break and it procs Iron will, you get bonus invisibility and S-ATK.

Other than that, your build looks okay to me.
    Sig is 1,324.5 KB, reduce to 49kb.
    People have 50KB+ sig images, and mine gets cut. Legit

I am use this

5 points in the gear boost. Thats give u infinity gear (full gear with attack, dont need use block for charge) work nice with partizan and lance, dont know about sword.

You're sacrificing quite a bit of damage there.
    Anyway, for sword, it's so good that Overend starts bulding a lot of gear on its own reliably.
    Massive Hunter isn't really a necessity. Most Hunter PAs are slow and chock full of super armor.
    The only times when Massive Hunter is good is when you're using ignite parry and have chance of failing it, or for some reason you want to use vol graptor on a really aggressive and fast enemy (even though twin daggers can handle them better and without facetanking)
    If you have PP trouble with twin dagger, consider gunslash gun mode.
    Last edited by Xaelouse; May 24, 2015 at 02:44 AM.

Question: Does Automate put you through an animation or no?

Nope, that's what makes it so good. However, you're subjected to a tiny delay before it activates, which can be worsened with a bad connection.

No, hp should just tick. It's just whether it ticks fast enough (anga purple bombs), but other than that, should be instant.