Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

WHOA, there's still servers operating? I haven't played PSO online since the Dreamcast days! I'd love to play with other people! I have Ep. I & II Plus for Gamecube.

Still playing PSOBB online.
    My crisis is I want to play my HUcast the most, but he's at an awkward level around the 120+ where you're expected to be somewhat geared (and he's not, lol) So I am a trap queen (huehue) and something to take all the slaps at the moment.

So I end up playing my FOmarl primarily (who isn't really that geared either, but hey, Lv.30 S/D/J/Z/R pretty much justifies for being carried) as she acquires all the L00tz for my HUcast

Which I suppose is fine, I enjoy them both.

... 14 years later, why can't I stop playing this game ;___;

Playing PSO on the wii/GC via devo and loving the Slytherin community. Playing from lvl 1 and really enjoyed how many people I've met and played with so far.
    Last edited by yusic; Sep 27, 2015 at 04:01 PM.

Just as a heads-up, one of the better known servers announced on their facebook feed that after months of problems (both with forum & game account registration and the server being down) the hosting admin has no plans to bring the server back online.

Naturally a lot of us aren't really surprised by that news - it had been going downhill for years.

Not surprising at all. I was wondering how long they would go without posting anymore information.

In a way it's sad to see it go, I had been playing there on and off since July 2005 and have many memories during my time playing there. But then there are other, now much better alternatives, where I would rather spend my time.

Started playing BB last week after not having played PSO in probably 10 years (I did love Phantasy Star Zero though)

I love it! Having to do these government quests first then create a separate One Player Mode room is kinda weird but I'm just happy to be playing again. Hopefully now I can get all the stuff I couldn't get before

Still playing on Dreamcast v2 online at the server which caters to Dreamcast/PC?GC users. It's a small community, but great for v2/GC users as we have gotten tons of BB quests ported over to our versions and still get other new quests.

I was also playing BB occasionally on a different server before it ceased to exist due to jackassery.

Quote Originally Posted by yusic View Post
    Playing PSO on the wii/GC via devo and loving the Slytherin community. Playing from lvl 1 and really enjoyed how many people I've met and played with so far.
    I recently wiped my memcard and started fresh on Slipper Ants. throw me a PM if you're looking for a Redria RAcaseal levelling partner to break the monotony.

Rappy Hunter

It is beyond ridiculous to ban people for mentioning private servers when there are no official ones.

I don't play on servers since they always ban you and delete your shit and shutdown. dreamcast talk has a psodc server tho some place which is good cause it not saved locally.