Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Ship 2 >Buy AC WM Code(For Meseta)

I need it for an extra skill tree.

Before the "bluestacks solution": Yes i own an android device/credit card and a pso2 es account but sadly the government only allows us to use 300$ a year in electronic transactions needless to say i used em all in other stuff wich had priority, its not a matter of money or how to its a matter of cant because unavoidable country restrictions.

So can anybody help me? i would need your set price for a webmoney code

Thanks in advance.
    =Ziel= Ship 02
    Ninel 90/90 Ra/Hu Gund...Cast!

real money trade isnt allowed here

Not to bring up a really old hat, but technically trading a currency that can only be used on digital gaming data within PSO2, for that games in-game currency isn't really RMT. He's not paying a bot for meseta, someone else is basically helping him acquire AC where he otherwise couldn't and he's offering some of his in-game meseta for it. There's no "real money" involved.

Not sure how you could see those as the same thing.

But alas, it is also against the rules to ask for AC trades (after what happened so long ago). Sent you a message.
    Last edited by Zipzo; Jul 2, 2015 at 05:52 PM.

Actually it is possible to cash out WebMoney. Therefore still RMT.

Quote Originally Posted by Feyua View Post
    Actually it is possible to cash out WebMoney. Therefore still RMT.
    He's not asking for Webmoney. He's asking for AC. So it's not RMT. Furthoremore, cashing out Webmoney isn't a legitimate first party function of Webmoney, it's not intended to go that way. You might as well say a country has no laws against people killing each other because there's people who kill each other.
    Last edited by Zipzo; Jul 3, 2015 at 12:34 PM.

The request is asking for WebMoney, particularly at the end of the OP.

While I do agree to an extent that this isn't particularly the same as RMT, it's still a trade for in game economy.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

Quote Originally Posted by Zipzo View Post
    He's not asking for Webmoney. He's asking for AC. So it's not RMT. Furthoremore, cashing out Webmoney isn't a legitimate first party function of Webmoney, it's not intended to go that way. You might as well say a country has no laws against people killing each other because there's people who kill each other.
    He is asking for a WebMoney code to redeem AC.

And cashing out WebMoney is a legitimate first party function. How else do merchants earn revenue when they sell using WebMoney as a payment option? Saying that WebMoney is not intended to be cashed out is like saying you aren't supposed to cash out funds from PayPal/Skrill/Google Wallet or any other electronic money service.

Also, could we get a mod to lock this topic? We are really getting off topic here.
    Last edited by Feyua; Jul 3, 2015 at 04:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by blace View Post
    The request is asking for WebMoney, particularly at the end of the OP.

While I do agree to an extent that this isn't particularly the same as RMT, it's still a trade for in game economy.
    So is trading any weapon or unit for the same meseta.

AC is part of the in-game economy too but it's unbound by your arbitrary validations of what constitutes in-game currency because you can literally buy it when ever you want on the cheap.

You might as well just assume a person gave another person meseta for free, while at the same time received AC, IE somebody still paid SEGA and money just simply switched hands. There was no botting or illegitimate methods used to obtain this meseta. It didn't pop out of thin air.

As a result, this process basically has zero of the effects of a traditional RMT offense, and therefore cannot really be classified as one.

Quote Originally Posted by Feyua View Post
    He is asking for a WebMoney code to redeem AC.

And cashing out WebMoney is a legitimate first party function. How else do merchants earn revenue when they sell using WebMoney as a payment option? Saying that WebMoney is not intended to be cashed out is like saying you aren't supposed to cash out funds from PayPal/Skrill/Google Wallet or any other electronic money service.

Also, could we get a mod to lock this topic? We are really getting off topic here.
    Out of ignorance, sure, but there are ways to get AC that have nothing to do with Webmoney, first of all. SEGA has their own non-refundable AC cards (or are you going to tell me it is refundable because you can sell it on the street?).

Yes, the companies you pay have options to convert your webmoney, but you're basically treating the situation as if people are creating money out of thin air. Someone has to buy that Webmoney.
    Last edited by Zipzo; Jul 3, 2015 at 07:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zipzo View Post
    So is trading any weapon or unit for the same meseta.

AC is part of the in-game economy too but it's unbound by your arbitrary validations of what constitutes in-game currency because you can literally buy it when ever you want on the cheap.

You might as well just assume a person gave another person meseta for free, while at the same time received AC, IE somebody still paid SEGA and money just simply switched hands. There was no botting or illegitimate methods used to obtain this meseta. It didn't pop out of thin air.

As a result, this process basically has zero of the effects of a traditional RMT offense, and therefore cannot really be classified as one.
    It can be classified in the sense that a trade is still taking place for in game economy for a real life equivalent. AC still needs to be purchased, even if not by illegitimate means and trading it for something of equal value is still on grounds for real money trade.

Money is still being gained by SEGA yes, but RMT deals in a similar fashion, albeit without any purchase of AC and the high possibility of losing whatever money you chose to invest into the scheme.

Main difference being AC is a paid purchase whereas RMT is meseta gained through illegitimacy. Yes you are paying for the AC and SEGA will see that money, but in a similar fashion bots farm the meseta and you pay for the amount of meseta you want. The difference is whether or not SEGA will be able to cash out on the exchange.

What you're supporting isn't the same as bots farming daily for gold, but it is still equivalent of paying real money for in game goods through exchange. I do not claim it to be a bad practice and should be considered more of a norm in these circumstances of where the game is only available in a certain region. The similarity is there, and the line is thin.
    Last edited by blace; Jul 4, 2015 at 01:27 AM.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

Quote Originally Posted by blace View Post
    It can be classified in the sense that a trade is still taking place for in game economy for a real life equivalent. AC still needs to be purchased, even if not by illegitimate means and trading it for something of equal value is still on grounds for real money trade.

Money is still being gained by SEGA yes, but RMT deals in a similar fashion, albeit without any purchase of AC and the high possibility of losing whatever money you chose to invest into the scheme.

Main difference being AC is a paid purchase whereas RMT is meseta gained through illegitimacy. Yes you are paying for the AC and SEGA will see that money, but in a similar fashion bots farm the meseta and you pay for the amount of meseta you want. The difference is whether or not SEGA will be able to cash out on the exchange.

What you're supporting isn't the same as bots farming daily for gold, but it is still equivalent of paying real money for in game goods through exchange. I do not claim it to be a bad practice and should be considered more of a norm in these circumstances of where the game is only available in a certain region. The similarity is there, and the line is thin.
    As long as you can recognize that the classification of "RMT" is not negatively connotative when referring to this specific instance, then from there we can agree to disagree.

Personally, I do it out of a form of convenience to players. Can't spend money to get the marked up stuff (or figure out bluestacks)...then I offer it for meseta. Options are never bad for a community that basically has zero access to official company-driven support for the game they play.