Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

I read a lot of hypocrism on this thread. Because someone else undercuts your item by millions you are forced to join the undercutting game? If you are a smart salesman you would just wait for the shitstorm to end. The price will go up eventually when the dirt cheap items are sold, ofc this is unpredictable for costumes but if you want to make a big profit out of costumes you need to either be the first to sell it or wait a long time till the price jacks up to it's peak(Usually right before revival which you can't anticipate).

@ x6 Apprentice units, I don't see the point of you joining this undercutting war, if someone wants to make the units he'd need 2 pieces right? Then being second is only an advantage.

Quote Originally Posted by Javet View Post
    I read a lot of hypocrism on this thread. Because someone else undercuts your item by millions you are forced to join the undercutting game? If you are a smart salesman you would just wait for the shitstorm to end. The price will go up eventually when the dirt cheap items are sold, ofc this is unpredictable for costumes but if you want to make a big profit out of costumes you need to either be the first to sell it or wait a long time till the price jacks up to it's peak(Usually right before revival which you can't anticipate).
    I have to agree here, your not forced to sell for the cheapest, but sometime these undercut end up lasting for a long time (especially on costumes no one buys) and say you need a large amount to buy a certain item (example: a fully affixed/potential weapon), it's a bummer having to search for other things to sell just because someone decided to sell for too cheap.

Youtube: AlphaBlob | Discord Server | Ship 02: Akahana | ID: AlphaBlob | Team:『Khaos』

The problem with costumes are not the people selling them but the people buying them, fashion is a trend and costumes are hottest when they are just released. Just like in the real world. This is effect is increased by the fact that you can simply re-sell costumes that you don't like anymore. Honestly the costumes business is not a profitable field for freemium sellers, it is however very profitable for people who buy AC to scratch(I think? Since it's still rng).

On a side note, I'm actually happy with the people who are in a rush and undercut items, tickets especially as they make it a lot easier for people like me to invest in bulk. Aim for profit in the long run. Idle meseta is useless meseta after all.

As for the playershops in general, I really like an open system like this. Even if you need a ticket to engage in the business, economy is vibrant and it's enjoyable to both observe and participate.