Page 26 of 27 FirstFirst ... 162324252627 LastLast

Thread: Splatoon

Wielder of the Neiclaws Ce'Nedra's Avatar

It counts as a loss? I thought it just didn't count AT ALL. Then yes why indeed o.o

Celestial Manager~
    Quote Originally Posted by isCasted View Post
    Welcome to PSO2, a game which tells you to fuck off on regular basis. Have fun!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rupikachu View Post
    He just copypasted the log, which is mostly SOHO talking, and then for the remaining pages he just went to psow and copied the ep4 thread salt.

Just the consensus I'm seeing from what I've experienced and a few others.

Having lost the last several after the 6x multiplier was implemented it's somewhat noticeable. Or at the very least looks to be the case.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

Upcoming splatfest for those that still play is snowman vs sand castles.

Quite underwhelming compared to the previous splatfest.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

Hucast w/no breakfast kevlar_pso's Avatar

Playing in the US Splatfest and there seems to be something new, unless I missed it during the other Splatfests. While you are waiting for a match, it shows snowman/sandcastle power below your sea snails count. Also, once it shows you on the start pad with your team, it shows sandcastle/snowman power level, with a number of squid next to it.

At least EU had a proper Splatfest theme for once, one that was better then the US too.

Hooverboards vs Jetpacks. Was a terrible one for me, lost 99% of the matches and I heard all my friends did too who are all pretty decent to good players. Team members just doing whatever etc. In the end Hooverboard won with 51% Popularity and 52% wins.

I have no idea how the Power levels work but they seem to be based on you personally. I at lv48 started with arround 1500 power while a friend in the 30s started with 1200 or so. What the rest does no idea.

Celestial Manager~
    He just copypasted the log, which is mostly SOHO talking, and then for the remaining pages he just went to psow and copied the ep4 thread salt.

Well, the US had a theme that kind of played on a meme. Call it a Thmeme, if you like.

Especially considering how much the Frozen marketing department completely took over our country for the past couple of years. I've never seen such a contrary response to the words of a song in my entire life. Nobody could seem to let go of "let it go".

Still, I was on team sand castle as I have and always will be a beach enthusiast. The beach and the sea are two things that actually cause me to really lose sight of playing videogames as spare time thing. Maybe a tiny hint of portable play, but really reduced to just popping in for a daily puzzle or something.
    PSO2 Character information:

Eric Windhaven (Fomar) Ship 02.

I didn't play much during the splatfest, but Frozen was one of the most used references. That was overshadowed by Undertale with almost every post referong to the snowman or Sans.

Supported sand castles, because I'm tired of being snowed in.

Roller master race. That is all. XD

Charge 4 evah~ =w=

Celestial Manager~

If anyone is wondering what the next theme for the North America splatfest, wonder no longer:
    Spoiler!