Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Thread: Splatoon

Wielder of the Neiclaws Ce'Nedra's Avatar

Oh that sounds really great. I hope they will update it for longer then 2-3 months at least. I kinda want to keep playing this game for years even if its just a few quick games a week or so.

I've added you Landman.

Celestial Manager~
    Quote Originally Posted by isCasted View Post
    Welcome to PSO2, a game which tells you to fuck off on regular basis. Have fun!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rupikachu View Post
    He just copypasted the log, which is mostly SOHO talking, and then for the remaining pages he just went to psow and copied the ep4 thread salt.

I got the game on launch day in the US and my experience on that day was horrid. I pit against Japanese players that had a full day of gameplay experience and people that had a review copy of the game.

It wasn't impossible, but it sure was a difficult for the first 10 rounds of losing streaks. After that, it became fairly easy, dodging and hiding in puddles of ink out of sight and ambushing whoever comes in, are the most used tactics I've seen.

I would like more map variety since I get incredibly bored after playing Saltspray Rig five times in a row.

I've also bought the amiibo, but haven't done much with Captain Cuttlefish to use them effectively. There are far too many inkling schoolgirls and samurais running around with the golden spray gun.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

warped://perfection Mantiskilla's Avatar

Add me if you want I think some friend battles would be pretty cool if we got enough people

Nintendo ID: Mantiskilla

Mii/Inkling: Mantis

When I played the first time Japan was asleep so I had a easier time leveling, aside 2 random lv14 Japanese that were still awake Aeorspray is no fun to fight against when you just start playing. Played 2 noon's with JP players and you clearly see they are better but its still pretty possible to beat them and win. I love being on the losing hand for the first 2 mins and then manage to fight back the last full minute and barely win.

More map variety would be nice, maybe they will do that later when all the maps are out, or at least rotate them faster...seems to be every 3-4 hours or so that maps rotate now? Also what weapon does everyone use? For me right now its the Kraken Roller or the Golden Aerospray. Tried "sniper" (forgot the name...Kelpsomething, biggest range with Sprinkler and Killer Wave) last night but I have to get into it, doesn't give me much points though and I'm still leveling to 20 so will give it more of a spin once I hit 20. Killing potential seems nice, had someone yolo'ing into my scope, he didn't survive

I already have you added I think Mantis
    Last edited by Ce'Nedra; Jun 2, 2015 at 05:45 AM.

Celestial Manager~
    He just copypasted the log, which is mostly SOHO talking, and then for the remaining pages he just went to psow and copied the ep4 thread salt.

I received the game the day before launch and yeah, mostly japanese players and some were leveled up, but maybe I was lucky enough to be teamed in balanced games so my experience was mostly positive and highly addictive lol the games that end in 10/90% are definitely the worst ones, not exciting if you win and quite humiliating if you lose.

I've been having a hard time trying to get used to other weapons other than the splatershoot jr lol currently trying the Nintendo Zapper for the lulz but I miss the spread that allows the splattershoot to ink great areas in an instant. I use the custom splatershoot jr with the echolocator special, and the zapper also uses the echolocator so that made me try it.

And new gamemode feels great, king of the hill with no need to be on the hill, just paint it :P if you get dominated you receive zero exp thou... and lose rank.

Try the Aerosprayers, you have to beat the 3rd boss in story mode to unlock them and be lv7+.
    People compare it with the JR and compare it like this: If you want to kill get the JR because of its broken Bubbler Special, if you want to paint areas for more points get the Aerosprays. The Silver has Seeker and something else, the Gold one has Mines and Inkstrike which is so nasty to launch 2 seconds before the match end and win with it lol.

Aerospray is weaker in damage, range is about same I think but its the fastest gun in the game right now, with that gun I can still get 8 kills and earn 1200 points in win.

Celestial Manager~

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

can I use white ink?

and name myself the penetrator?

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

I hopped into my first ranked game where it was peak times for Japanese players. Lost 2 matches.

I've been using the Splattershot Pro mostly for the Inkstrike, otherwise the Krak-On Splatroller is my usual go to weapon.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

Quote Originally Posted by NoiseHERO View Post
    can I use white ink?

and name myself the penetrator?
    Those are not inklings. That's your inner cthulus.

Quote Originally Posted by blace View Post
    I hopped into my first ranked game where it was peak times for Japanese players. Lost 2 matches.

I've been using the Splattershot Pro mostly for the Inkstrike, otherwise the Krak-On Splatroller is my usual go to weapon.
    I switched to the Zapper for ranking. That thing is brutal there. It kills fast, it has bombs and echo locater so its easier to see campers and ambushers coming...Last night when I played I had a avg kill count of 10 or so because of that, I'm 5 points away from hitting C+

Anyone any idea why the game randomly adds seconds in black below your timer? It stops your timer and have to clear those first. Maybe penalties for losing the area after holding it a long time?

Celestial Manager~