Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Thread: Splatoon

Quote Originally Posted by Ce'Nedra View Post
    Try the Aerosprayers, you have to beat the 3rd boss in story mode to unlock them and be lv7+
    I just reached lvl 13 and upgraded to the gold one, now I'll need to find a way to make good use of the mines lol but I miss the echolocator so much...

So I was thinking... what happens if I get all available clothes and level them up and all end with crappy random boosts? the only solution is to order more clothes from the spiky head girl? can you order from her items you already have?

Wielder of the Neiclaws Ce'Nedra's Avatar

I never used Echolocator until last night in Splat Zone, the Zapper is insane there as mentioned before. I can see why someone misses the skill if they used it from the beginning but I personally prefer to have more offense, just pay attention to your surroundings is mostly enough for me not to need Echolocator. Inkstrike is also sneaky to use last second and win by it since they can't do anything about it and it still counts even if the timer hits 0.

I went from Roller at lv4 to Aerospray at lv13 and that thing is also pretty amazing. Mines aren't that hard to use, just dump them either when you see someone coming and hide, in a 1v1 close range battle (works like a charm since they trigger when people get in range, not when stepping on it) or on well known spots that people go through. For example in Saltspray Rig I tend to drop them in the middle between the boxes on the north side, since that place is always fought over for. 8/10 times it catches someone :3

I think you can still order through him/her? even if you own it already. As far I know only restriction is "not for sale" which refers to Amiibo and Hero gear and Ithink it has to have appeared in your shop at least once before.

Celestial Manager~
    Quote Originally Posted by isCasted View Post
    Welcome to PSO2, a game which tells you to fuck off on regular basis. Have fun!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rupikachu View Post
    He just copypasted the log, which is mostly SOHO talking, and then for the remaining pages he just went to psow and copied the ep4 thread salt.

Anyone any idea why the game randomly adds seconds in black below your timer? It stops your timer and have to clear those first. Maybe penalties for losing the area after holding it a long time?
    I did a few ranked games and I think it's a timer based on the difference in points. The larger the difference the longer the wait time. I could be wrong though, need to look into it more.
    I think you can still order through him/her? even if you own it already. As far I know only restriction is "not for sale" which refers to Amiibo and Hero gear and Ithink it has to have appeared in your shop at least once before.
    From what I've tried with Spyke, you can't order the same clothing you already own. May be different after the latest patch, but haven't found anyone wearing the same gear I have.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

Wielder of the Neiclaws Ce'Nedra's Avatar

On one hand that would balance stuff out to make it more fair but on the other hand, if you dominate badly for 90 seconds in a row and then get lose control you'd get a insane wait time if you recapture again. I've lost a few matches exactly because of that reason.

I hope you can get the same clothes again through Spyke, otherwise it would be kind of meh since you can't pick your own abilities and stuff gets thrown at you randomly, sometimes stacking, which you don't want. I have that with my Hero gear for example. My armor and boots both have 1 slot that's the same which kills its efficiency and you can only get Hero gear after beating story mode so I'm pretty much screwed over because of that.

Celestial Manager~
    Quote Originally Posted by isCasted View Post
    Welcome to PSO2, a game which tells you to fuck off on regular basis. Have fun!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rupikachu View Post
    He just copypasted the log, which is mostly SOHO talking, and then for the remaining pages he just went to psow and copied the ep4 thread salt.

Abilities don't stack their effect?

btw, analogue or giro control? I'd use giro if I could move the analogue up/down, I can like it as a complementary element for precision (it did great in gravity rush), but being forced to one or the other... I switched back to analogue the moment I finally found the options menu in the touch screen...

I'm definitely Gyro controls. It's just what I work best with. It's basically their solution to get mouse-like accuracy to handheld controllers and I've gotten better with that than with twin analogue.

I haven't figured out whether items effects stack or not. Or even stack with reduction (kind of like how a 2nd stack effect may stack with a lesser amount than the first, and so on). I would need to buy a lot more, and experiment a lot more (growing abilities through gear experience) to get an idea.
    Last edited by Akaimizu; Jun 3, 2015 at 11:11 AM.
    PSO2 Character information:

Eric Windhaven (Fomar) Ship 02.

Gyro controls here, stuck with it because of not knowing the gamepad counted as a separate screen

As for the effects, I've bought clothes that had three slots and repeatedly had the same effects. They don't stack and from what I can remember I think it was mentioned Spyke could help with that somehow.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

Spyke actually has abilities to really aid with Gear abilities. However, I don't think people have access to that yet. There's a specific currency in the game, people will be able to earn, which will allow him to make gear modifications.
    PSO2 Character information:

Eric Windhaven (Fomar) Ship 02.

Then why does the test area has different dummies with different defence shields? I thought it represented stacking defence boosts...

Going to have to assume, defense boosts from the effects and the large ones being the Kraken special from the Krak-On Splat Roller. It could be just me, but I do take minor damage while swimming around and terrorizing the opposite team during the special.