Page 4 of 27 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast

Thread: Splatoon

Wielder of the Neiclaws Ce'Nedra's Avatar

The cat mentioned before that stacked abilities have reduced effect I think. I know someone did at least.

Last night had some insane ranking battles...Started C and went away as a B...had seriously 40 wins in a row before my streak was broken lol. Was 2 matches away from B+, joined a new group, all B ranks and lost 3 times in a row. Hit level 20 in this progress though. Time to buy all the gear :3

Also what's the difference between analog and Gyro again? I pretty much have to tilt my gamepad to aim up and down.

Celestial Manager~
    Quote Originally Posted by isCasted View Post
    Welcome to PSO2, a game which tells you to fuck off on regular basis. Have fun!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rupikachu View Post
    He just copypasted the log, which is mostly SOHO talking, and then for the remaining pages he just went to psow and copied the ep4 thread salt.

It's either tilt or no tilt controls.

By default the gyroscopic sensor is on and disables aiming up and down with the right stick.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

Oh you can change that? Need to try it out then. I don't mind tilting the controller, I just have to set camera back each time with Y.

Celestial Manager~
    He just copypasted the log, which is mostly SOHO talking, and then for the remaining pages he just went to psow and copied the ep4 thread salt.

If I could move up/down with the analogue I wouldn't mind having the gyro as complementary precision, it works this way in some Vita games with good results, and I don't think it could be hard to implement, when I player with gyro at first I was just facing the floor or the ceiling without even noticing.

And I just finished the campaign and OMG that EPIC final boss battle...

Yeah. Seems everybody likes that final boss battle. I wouldn't say it is as Epic as the Final showdown in Wonderful 101. (Hardly anything could reach that) But the combination of fun, humor, and craziness definitely makes a memorable one for the record books.
    PSO2 Character information:

Eric Windhaven (Fomar) Ship 02.

I found the combination of platforming and keep my attention on the boss fairly annoying. I like the idea, but the whole hands thing could've gotten more work. It's a nice throwback to the older StarFox games though.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

Yeah the boss is very Platinum in all senses, and I guess I was shocked about the soundtrack, I was thinking in things like Space Channel 5 and Jet Set Radio while playing it. This game is the most "blue skies" I've ever seen in a Nintendo franchise.

It had a vibe that made it feel so much like Jet Set Radio. At first glance before I looked into it further, I thought it was a Sega game because of that.

I feel that the game is still lacking considering on disc content is lacking, and the online multiplayer limits its maps to two at a time. Feels a bit stagnant and I'm only rank 13 in the online mode.

Let's just hope they will add more maps to the rotation when more maps get released. I Don't mind the 4 hour rotations but only 2 maps a time can kill it I guess.

The final boss needed some real reflex work imo, specially int he very final stage when you get Killer Whailed non stop while having to fend of that missle 3 times in a row. I had to redo that part so many times. Think it took me 30 mins to clear the boss battle or something, or at least it felt that way.

Celestial Manager~

Also a Splatoon addict here!
    This game is just so much fun, and I still can play it for hours. Splat Zones has been evil to me though, I finally made it a bit into B-, but depending on the team, that can change back to C+ in a couple of rounds. Have been switching between C+ and B- for days.

Also, having way too much fun with the paintbrush as of today, that weapon is just crazy fun to use.
    I am currently trying to save up some money, so I can get Spyke to reroll my sub abilities, but I am using all my money on clothes as well, so it has been taking its time, lmao.
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic41657_37.gif