Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

already got the launcher.. purple fireworks everywhere

sword bruh.

check out my website below
    http://frewinhu.weebly.com/

Assuming welfare (therefore 3rd anniversary vs Ideal vs Everything Else that is not a 13*), here's what I think:

3rd Anniversary:

- Sword
    - Gunslash
    - Launcher

Ideal:

- Knuckles
    - Daggers
    - Rifle
    - Bow
    - TMG

Other:

- Partizan (Limit Break)
    - Wired Lance (Limit Break)
    - Double Saber (Meteor Cudgel)
    - Katana (Limit Break)
    - Dual Blade (Limit Break)
    - Rod (Elemental Rods)
    - Talis (Elemental Talis)
    - Jet Boots (Limit Break)

Wands are a bit odd. Ideal/3rd anniversary are weaker at teching than 11* wands with appropriate latents from what I've seen (although if this is not true, let me know), but the 13*s are stronger at smacking.

For Rod/Talis, the elemental rods are pretty much the same strength (if not stronger), and a hell of a lot cheaper overall. You'll need either Ares, Slave or Evil Rod to overpower them.

For some of the things which aren't recommended to get a 13* for, if you're still planning to get a Partizan for your HuFi or DB for your BoHu, weigh up whether the weapon is either mostly a mobbing weapon or a bossing weapon, then get either 3rd anniversary or Ideal respectively. Since both of these 13* weapon series are guaranteed if you play enough, there's no reason not to consider them against each other.

Quote Originally Posted by Z-0 View Post
    Assuming welfare (therefore 3rd anniversary vs Ideal vs Everything Else that is not a 13*), here's what I think:

3rd Anniversary:

- Sword
    - Gunslash
    - Launcher

Ideal:

- Knuckles
    - Daggers
    - Rifle
    - Bow
    - TMG

Other:

- Partizan (Limit Break)
    - Wired Lance (Limit Break)
    - Double Saber (Meteor Cudgel)
    - Katana (Limit Break)
    - Dual Blade (Limit Break)
    - Rod (Elemental Rods)
    - Talis (Elemental Talis)
    - Jet Boots (Limit Break)
    Sometimes, it's hard to not say 'nerf limit break'.

Shigure ship 2. Credit to agarwood for the picture!

It's not even bad, plus that list isn't factoring times outside LB, or people that dont like playing FI (there's surprisingly a lot)

Sword looks the best. I'm getting it for sure.

Going for sword. After that I'm basically weighin up if I want to get the Partizan or not (I have a crafted Gungnata that seems to do the job well enough and a 38% Slave sitting around and as pointed out, Ideal is my best option for bossing).

Could just see how many gold badges I have by the end of the event and get an off-class weapon or something to boost one of my alts.

As a serial main-HU crafter it's difficult to want any of the 13*s based on their class restrictions. Now if they continue this trend of more than one effect on a potential (the Sakura-Night 13s and Maga2 evil-series 12s) then they might bring out a mini HP steal with mini perfect keeper pot, and that would be worth using.

As it stands... I'm probably going to aim for the talis for my alt just because it looks fantastic for a talis and will outstrip any of my rods in terms of raw t-atk. Regardless of the potential it ends up having, a 10% pp sustain or 6% blanket damage boost would both be welcome. Had no luck with the few (fewer than 200) Angas I've faced, LQ has slain UQ for now so there's nobody running for slavestones, and I hate hate hate the first few stages of cmode... so these are my only hope for now!

launcher for me i always use that weapon for the minions , also how the potential works , i do 6%extra damage if my PP is in 10% . right ?

Quote Originally Posted by silo1991 View Post
    launcher for me i always use that weapon for the minions , also how the potential works , i do 6%extra damage if my PP is in 10% . right ?
    You do 6% more damage and reduction on PP usage.

Edit: I'm going for Masamune because There aren't enough Sephiroths in game XD