Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Lol at support techs winning in every element except lightning.

Quote Originally Posted by .Melody. View Post
    you're so cute <3
    Actually it is pretty interesting considering zondeel is useful for pretty much any class that can cast techs regardless of their build. I imagine the others are there because of element switching bouncers and elder though.

Zondeel's not even in top three for Lightning section? This is BS o_O
    (Kazuki, RA or BR/HU, Human♂) (Yusei, FO/TE or FI, Newman♂)(Zane, TE or BR/HU, Deuman♂)
    Ship: 2-Ur

I'm sure Katori and Saga are having one of their amusing exchanges, but Google Translate doesn't quite capture it.

Most of the PA results are unsurprising. Only thing that makes me raise an eyebrow is that Chaos Riser didn't beat Illusion Rave. At least Million Storm didn't win bows this time.

Probably because majority of the population are 75 and most people are fuxing around in Ultimate, where Zondeel is useless.

I still rarely see people using Zondeel outside of Ultimate, though. But then again, I don't do much outside of Izanai, Oceanid EQ, Magatsu.
    I'm probably the only Bouncer that uses Zondeel. Every other Bouncer I've seen just uses Moment Gale or Disperse Shrike.

I'm surprised there are so many Bravers. I haven't been seeing many.

Last page is all titles stuff. Number of titles people have, most used titles.
    The most used title is of course the Challenge M10 clear title, followed by Lili!, Rookie and then "BOKU TO SHOUBU SURU NYAU!"
    Last edited by TaigaUC; Jun 17, 2015 at 02:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TaigaUC View Post
    Probably because majority of the population are 75 and most people are fuxing around in Ultimate, where Zondeel is useless.

I still rarely see people using Zondeel outside of Ultimate, though. But then again, I don't do much outside of Izanai, Oceanid EQ, Magatsu.
    I'm probably the only Bouncer that uses Zondeel. Every other Bouncer I've seen just uses Moment Gale or Disperse Shrike.

I'm surprised there are so many Bravers. I haven't been seeing many.

Last page is all titles stuff. Number of titles people have, most used titles.
    The most used title is of course the Challenge M10 clear title, followed by Lili!, Rookie and then "BOKU TO SHOUBU SURU NYAU!"
    Alright updated

Only got 2 ???s left in the support partner stuff. I have a vague idea what the 2nd ??? is.

Personality and client orders. They had those last time too.
    Client orders are still the same as last time. Quartz Dragon Fangs and Kresshida's 37k EXP thing.

The first ??? is support partner personality (default personality not included.) The second ??? is the most popular COs for support partners, yes.

Edit: Ninja'd. (´・ω・`)

JP PSO2 - Ship 2 & 4 | Player ID: Kayarine
    Kayarine | Σ-18 | クロウ | Alexander | シロナ | 【敗者】 | サガ
    テオドール | マトイ | アウロラ | ピエトロ | ブリュー・リンガーダ | ジン

Hmm. Didn't notice default wasn't included.
    Would've liked to have seen the percentages for that, considering so many are at level 1.
    Ha ha ha.

Cool, thanks. Finished it up.