Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

How is Gunner not the least popular class. Looks like it's beat out by, I think that's Techer? Te's not exactly a glamorous class, but I figured it'd beat out Gu, at least. At least Te knows what it wants to be.
    FiliaMortis * SARA-013 * Kiyoko * Akane * Vikky * Mei * Alicia * Ophelia

Mattykins - Ship 02

Quote Originally Posted by TaigaUC View Post
    Probably because majority of the population are 75 and most people are fuxing around in Ultimate, where Zondeel is useless.

Shigure ship 2. Credit to agarwood for the picture!

How do i into breast size, they should put semi-detailed character measurement on character creator/esthe!

I always seem to see a lot of people playing Gunner for some reason.
    I bet it's just because everyone loves Gun Kata.

Quote Originally Posted by Sanguine2009 View Post
    zondeel is not even in the top 3 for common lighting techs.... thats depressing.
    Yeah, just thought the same. Especially cause for every other element with one, its support tech is no1.

Quote Originally Posted by KazukiQZ View Post
    Zondeel's not even in top three for Lightning section? This is BS o_O
    This is PSO2.
    ._.

Quote Originally Posted by TaigaUC View Post
    Probably because majority of the population are 75 and most people are fuxing around in Ultimate, where Zondeel is useless.

I still rarely see people using Zondeel outside of Ultimate, though. But then again, I don't do much outside of Izanai, Oceanid EQ, Magatsu.
    I'm probably the only Bouncer that uses Zondeel. Every other Bouncer I've seen just uses Moment Gale or Disperse Shrike.

I'm surprised there are so many Bravers. I haven't been seeing many.

Last page is all titles stuff. Number of titles people have, most used titles.
    The most used title is of course the Challenge M10 clear title, followed by Lili!, Rookie and then "BOKU TO SHOUBU SURU NYAU!"
    Actually most people do EQs. And most EQs benefit greatly from lots of Zondeel. But not like people can be assed.
    In the rare cases I play as zondeeal capable class, people rarely even bother to focus on zondeeled enemies and still prefer to pick off enemies one by one.

On a side note, most people really don't get the game. So very many forces as support partners and so very few techers.

Gunner is kind of fun. Makes sense why people would still play it.

I still don't feel synergy from the Gunner PAs. Well, I was never much of a gun fan anyway.
    If I use guns it's because I like aiming and hitting targets from a distance, which is pretty much the opposite of Twin Guns.

One thing I do enjoy is the massive damage from Chain Trigger.
    If I recall correctly, I got a ~3.6m finish on Magatsu the other day.

Can anyone upload them to Imgur? Im still blocked from pso2.jp.

I'm a bit shocked that Zondeel isn't the top lightning tech, too. I religiously pair that with Gifoie and Ramegid when I'm doing runs. That's my primary mobbing combo.

Also, what are the title and CO translations?
    Last edited by Punisher106; Jun 17, 2015 at 09:52 AM.
    Ship 02

Breast Size Statistics...