Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

There isn't really a point in doing anything other then Normal for Apos.

Maybe it's because people need experience, like me? Not everybody is 75 across the board, you know.
    Ship 02

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

Ya'll sound divided, and am not seein' good reasoning so.

NEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRDS

From threads existence looking like team leaver is winning.

Can't beat em, join em. (worked up over just one run tho really?)

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher106 View Post
    Maybe it's because people need experience, like me? Not everybody is 75 across the board, you know.
    You shouldn't be relying on EQs for EXP. Just go run the LQ for that. 1 run won't end the world of not leveling.

Quote Originally Posted by Lostbob117 View Post
    There isn't really a point in doing anything other then Normal for Apos.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lostbob117 View Post
    You shouldn't be relying on EQs for EXP. Just go run the LQ for that. 1 run won't end the world of not leveling.
    I'm lost on how this makes sense.

And the LQ is shit for EXP btw

Quote Originally Posted by oratank View Post
    4 rounds on arms? is this necessary for elder?
    Your over thinking it
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickboy View Post
    i actually wonder why ppl want to loser on time
    People have alts, depending how long the main fight is per character, everyone wants to know they have time to switch and find a room
    Play more or something
    Quote Originally Posted by LonelyGaruga View Post
    I'm lost on how this makes sense.
    And the LQ is shit for EXP btw
    You need badges right? other people need badges right? well guess what, your gonna level up your class grinding for those Xie 13*'s anyways so really no excuse at this point, especially with another LQ coming up

People run the LQ after beating Falz Arms/Apos on each character while waiting for Elder/Loser? I had no idea. Never mind that the upcoming LQ is almost certainly going to be faster to clear than the current LQ (meaning more gold badges), and has a possibility of Ares drops. And how the 13*s are all pretty bad. I outright stopped running the LQ because it's a waste of time myself. The upcoming LQ is going to be so much better, might as well just focus on leveling classes.

FYI, Arms and Apos are over 1m EXP in the span of half an hour for anyone that's level 55+. XH LQ is only accessible for people that are 70+ and gives a fraction of the same amount of EXP. It's literally only good for gold badges and its unique 12*s, and the upcoming LQ has the gold badges anyway. So there's really not much incentive to run the LQ right now.

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

I feel your pain op
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=228615

I had an mpa that just killed XH apos in under 2 minutes abandon after we got a drizzler and the phase 2 timer hit seconds into the fight

literally 9 people abandoned an xh drizzler 10 seconds into the fight in the timespan of 1 second

Quote Originally Posted by LonelyGaruga View Post
    People run the LQ after beating Falz Arms/Apos on each character while waiting for Elder/Loser? I had no idea. Never mind that the upcoming LQ is almost certainly going to be faster to clear than the current LQ (meaning more gold badges), and has a possibility of Ares drops. And how the 13*s are all pretty bad. I outright stopped running the LQ because it's a waste of time myself. The upcoming LQ is going to be so much better, might as well just focus on leveling classes.

FYI, Arms and Apos are over 1m EXP in the span of half an hour for anyone that's level 55+. XH LQ is only accessible for people that are 70+ and gives a fraction of the same amount of EXP. It's literally only good for gold badges and its unique 12*s, and the upcoming LQ has the gold badges anyway. So there's really not much incentive to run the LQ right now.
    Come on now, don't be stupid, you know exactly what I meant when I said that. It may be a waste of time for you but the people who want the welfare 13*'s are going to run it while leveling, 2 in 1 go. They're not end game exactly yet so yes, you can hit cap doing this LQ over and over whether the exp is bad or not. 50/75% boosters are cheap as well, not like you can't use those if your willing to shell out some pocket change.

This is given that every run you do is fast and efficient, of course not all of them are going to be this way so thats debatable on the exp total but is the general average if it can be achieved during Arms/Dorios fights. Also matters if your running solo or in a full group for the group exp bonus

and theres plenty of incentive to do the LQ if you aren't up to gear yet or need something better, if your end game with Are's or Ideal, well then no shit it's a waste of time.
    Last edited by ArcaneTechs; Jun 20, 2015 at 02:27 PM.