Default ANyone else have a non-360 gamepad for PC and PSO2 no longer works? [Resolved!]

I'm not talking about it simply becoming decalibrated and that you need to go through the starting gamepad setup menu again... I'm talking about the controller working for every other game on the PC you use it on, but for PSO2, it just refuses to even be recognized as existing.

THe most sign that it is even in is when touching anything on it the mouse cursor disappears when menus are open until I move the mouse again.

I cannot run 360 gamepads on this computer because of a flaw with my OS install thanks to the old Gameguard troubles of olden days where it messed up the OS and Microsoft refuses to recognize it is genuine despite repeated entries of the product key. As a result trying to install anything running the official MS gamepad drivers, the install gets disrupted and fails. the gamepad support tool they give on their website (microsoft's product website for their gamepad) also fails to install properly, nor recognize a gamepad, so I cannot use the controller from them period, or any that are 360 oriented. I'm forced to use more plug and play non 360 types. THey work for everything else, and I have multiple ones for different games (An arcade flight stick, a steering wheel, and a PS3 controller from a third party using the stick layout of the 360) and all of these work for anything else I use them on, but NONE of them will even let me put in even the beginning stage of input setup on the basic gamepad setup menu in PSO2, as in, where it asks you to push a direction on the stick. It won't do anything. It isn't even just...defaulted to the wrong buttons or something, because I'd be able to work the menus and fix it if it was, it simply no longer registers period.

A friend suggested I disable Razer synapse that my keyboard utilizes, but this did not solve the problem in the least.

The controllers I use used to function just fine with this game, but none of them work anymore. Period.

Any ideas on what could be causing this or ways to fix it?

I am on my phone as of typing this so I cannot give system specs right now, tonight I can though..... but, if someone would be so kind as to tell me what data would be needed and how to get it please.... I'm not too familiar with doing that (never needed to before. Never had a problem like this before.)
    Last edited by Squall179; Jun 26, 2015 at 08:53 PM. Reason: Problem has been fixed due to following reccomended advice.

Did not get this problem before.
    Did you have other program that related to gamepad or such? tried to turn it off or uninstall it yet?
    Try to download and reinstall XBOX controller driver for Windows yet?

Also are you sure that your controller are not missconfigured?
    If none of the solution above works, try to go to [MyDocuments]/SEGA/PHANTASYSTARONLINE2 and look for "user.pso2" file inside, then delete it (or rename it) and then launch JP launcher to get new user configuration file.
    Last edited by wefwq; Jun 26, 2015 at 08:43 AM.

Tested the other solutions, the Xbox 360 Controller Driver gets interrupted again like before, BUT, the deletion of the file in PSO2 solved it, thank you!