Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Did they have to pick that for the gunslash?

Is there some law that all of the gunslash camos have to look goofy and retarded? I'd use one of the pistol camos, but oh, it makes my rifle look shitty. :T
    FiliaMortis * SARA-013 * Kiyoko * Akane * Vikky * Mei * Alicia * Ophelia

Mattykins - Ship 02

Quote Originally Posted by Bellion View Post
    Gale Visner is probably going to drop from Gal since it is being used in the ultimate area where Gal is.

Lasahadis and Double Cannon are probably going to drop from Luther and Elder respectively.
    Mmmm, seems like there will be 2 new kind of 13* double saber then : Gale Visner and Double Cannon, the latter dropping from Elder+Loser EQ, while Gale will maybe drop from the new LQ (area drop or from Gryphon?). In the trailer video where they showcased both the EQ and LQ, we just saw Double Cannon, Lasahadis and a new 13* Jet boots, and they were showed as drops from the EQ, the LQ being shown after, in the last seconds, without any drop showed
    Last edited by Cyber Meteor; Jun 26, 2015 at 02:39 PM.

Also, uploading some PSO2 musics on Youtube when i got enough time to do it, i might have what you're looking for : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHr...C9cNXO0AjuItAA

I kinda doubt Gal will drop any 13*s at all since it's gonna show up in Summer EQ too. I mean, maybe it will, but the whole MPA in the LQ from where the pictures were taken had 13*s, some of which are confirmed for the Dark Falz EQ, like the TMGs, and there's nothing about Gal Gryphon dropping 13*s, which would be something to hype up the LQ with.

But uh, aren't Gale Visner 12*? They're 50 element, not 60. Weapons on the livestreams are always max element. You can see that the 13* TMGs are 60 element, for example. Or maybe I'm just blind, the picture quality could be better.

They're saying it's a 13* based on the background of the weapon. It is odd that it's at 50 element, though. If that is Shi's weapon for comparison on g-heaven, it's also 50 element too.

Clear difference between a 12* and 13* item background though, as an example:
    Spoiler!

Yeah those are the Xie trade-in TDs, 春疾風 matches up. Although the icon is clearly 13*, I can't help but wonder a little whether it's a placeholder icon or not...but it probably isn't. But that 50 element...

I really wish the people besides the Gunner player on the livestream just looked through their inventory or something so we could actually get a good look at the weapons. Not to mention the potentials. Oh well, guess it's a matter of waiting until the weapons come out.

I honestly hope Griffon drops 13*, and it doesnt really matter if its in the summer eq on xh... i mean we will be getting 13* from falz in a eq so whats the difference.

If Griffon only drops 12* then thats pretty lame because all of these can be bought off the player shop.... whats the point of even running griffon then?

Quote Originally Posted by SlN View Post
    I honestly hope Griffon drops 13*, and it doesnt really matter if its in the summer eq on xh... i mean we will be getting 13* from falz in a eq so whats the difference.
    Yes, a limited time EQ that involves fighting two EQ only bosses that, at the time of their implementation, were the only source of the highest available rarity (12*) is completely comparable to a collab boss that can randomly spawn in an EQ. No difference at all.

Goddammit, what the hell!
    They finally add a Fighting Beat camo, and then only change part of it red?
    Cuz dark red and bright teal goes so well together! Like the clone/Goldrada weapons nobody uses.
    I guess re-coloring more than half a weapon is just too much work!

Imagine, a black and red Fighting Beat camo. Simple and cool.
    But no, we get a white and red + black and teal version to melt our eyes.
    SEGA must be colorblind to be able to stomach all these terrible color combinations.

Well, I guess it could have been worse.
    They could have stacked a ton of useless crap on top of the design to make it look bloated and ridiculously oversized like nearly every other knuckle in the game~
    Last edited by TaigaUC; Jun 26, 2015 at 11:47 PM.