Default PSO2 BGM Question

A while ago, I remember Jonathan_F had done something with Dark Falz Loser's BGM where he split "Vortex dell'inferno" in three sections (dunno how else to word it). Is it possible to do the same with Magatsu/Higan/Shigan/Sai's music somehow? Really interested in hearing what each part sounds like. I don't have the programs or anything to do so myself. Does anyone knows how, or is willing to do it for me? Thanks!

If I remember correctly the split didn't exist for those, but let me double check.

Edit: I take that back, it can be done. Standby.
    Edit2: Ok it would actually take a long time to put this together as the real track because it's partially using Sympathy. I'll give you the raw version of one of them but you'll hear what I'm talking about quickly.
    Last edited by PrinceBrightstar; Jul 2, 2015 at 09:56 PM.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Nitro Vordex's Avatar

You can tinker around in Audacity too, if you're interested in how sound editing works. It may not be as in depth as some other programs, but it's definitely a good start if you're interested.

Alright, thanks a lot! You should post some of the splits on Youtube or something. It's really interesting seeing what these songs are made of

Once I get past Loser in my Let's Play I have plans to go in depth about how the music in PSO2 works in a video.

In the mean time here's Magatsu Sai. All of the Magatsu AIS have three tracks. M, O, and R. R is the Rhythm once again while M and O comprise of the actual notes themselves. The M track also has multiple variations that can play, although in this you're only going to hear the first variation as once again that would take a while to build. Anyway enjoy.

Woo-hoo, thanks a lot. I'm looking forward to see what other tracks you'll be splitting. I've been waiting a long time for new stuff!