Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Quote Originally Posted by P51mus View Post
    So, what is that? Pink- zero range, orange close range, the two yellow circles for far range, and what for mid range? Inner Yellow to blue?
    I think mid is orange to blue, and there's a gap between mid and long where nothing counts

vv Oh, that's really strange
    Last edited by Saagonsa; Jul 16, 2015 at 09:13 PM.

Yellow to yellow is considered mid-range.
    Blue circle to that blue line is long-range, funny enough long-range activates closer to the target than the mid-range potential.

Quote Originally Posted by elryan View Post
    <rant>

How are people getting those Gryphon weapons?!?!

I did 700 gold medals worth of run already (currently having Xie's 13* Katana and Sword at 60% element each) with 250% RDR + 50% triboost + 30% daily triboost + team tree 9% + premium drink 15%, NEITHER Ares nor Gryphon weapon drops.

I've been farming using BR and FI (switched to Fighter when BR Excube SP capped). If we're going with the "main class boosts drop rate" logic, I should be getting AT LEAST a Bow OR a Double Saber. (I'm actually aiming for a Gryphon TMG)

But apparently I got nothing. WHY?!?!?

I should probably give up and just do the buffed CQ later on.

</rant>
    Same way some players still have not seen a single 13* drop, despite actively doing Ultimate since its release (while some players have more 13* weapons than they literally know what to do with). Same way you can fail a 98% affix & succeed a 10% affix. Or Iron Will (max 10/10 points) failing to trigger, three Moon Atomizer revivals in a row.

R N G

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by elryan View Post
    <rant>

How are people getting those Gryphon weapons?!?!

I did 700 gold medals worth of run already (currently having Xie's 13* Katana and Sword at 60% element each) with 250% RDR + 50% triboost + 30% daily triboost + team tree 9% + premium drink 15%, NEITHER Ares nor Gryphon weapon drops.

I've been farming using BR and FI (switched to Fighter when BR Excube SP capped). If we're going with the "main class boosts drop rate" logic, I should be getting AT LEAST a Bow OR a Double Saber. (I'm actually aiming for a Gryphon TMG)

But apparently I got nothing. WHY?!?!?

I should probably give up and just do the buffed CQ later on.

</rant>
    It's all RNG son.
    All you have to do are just run the quest mindlessly until you got one or go home and don't get anything at all.
    It's the same reason why bunch of people losing at dudu over 95% chance of affixing their stuff, even if the chance of losing was only 5% who knows when RNG choose to shitting at our face.
    There's no logic at all in this kind of stuff, just pure luck. Being smart ain't going help you getting the stuff you want, just pray a lot and run the quest bunch of times.
    Last edited by wefwq; Jul 17, 2015 at 02:13 AM.

The griffon 13* seem significantly more common then Ares according to the records.

I assume it's probably because of the rare griffon having such a huge drop rate increase. I really hope they have limited quest triboost day like for the previous quest.

I imagine the Summer EQ will probably help, too, due to the Griffon being level 80 there, along with the rare enemy boost PSE.