Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Default Famitsu + Dengeki July scans part 2 - Summer, Oceans, Darkness, PA customs...

Scans from the latest issues of Famitsu and Dengeki, outlining what's coming up in the next update: "Black Territory Enshrouded in Darkness."

Famitsu page 1 + 2

Spoiler!

Dengeki page 1 + 2

Spoiler!

Dengeki page 3 + 4

Spoiler!

Notes:
    -Episode 3 Chapter 5 with the main story focusing on Harukotan and Sukunahima but does feature a sidestories involving Eucrita, Sara and Klariskrays. Chapter 6 will be released the week after.

-Mikagura Gakuen Kumikyoku/Mikagura School Suite collab, along with Summer Festival is the theme of the next scratch.

-Mag levels uncapped to 200, new SP autoactions (these cost EXCubes)
    • SP-Shot/Multishot (Locks onto one target, fires multiple shots, damage is based on its R-atk stat)
    • SP-Strike/Rave (physically attacks all targets up to mid range from your position; damage based on mag s-atk stat)
    • SP-Skill/Iron Wall (Puts up a barrier to reduce the damage you take; reduction based on mag dex value)
    • SP-Tech/Multicast (I have no further details on this)

-You can now get detailed info on what your friends are doing, and send them messages directly from the friend list in a separate window.

-Items that require Ragol Memories to obtain will remain after each cycle. However, the costume prices go up from 4 to 5 whenever a new cycle appears, with the new cycle discounted.

-Beach Wars 3 has all the Lind series 12* items as an area drop. (Sword Knuckle Boots Gunslash)

-Wearing some form of swimwear in Beach wars 3 will grant you a rare drop boost.

-PA customizations will be available. For now, there are 12 customizations, 1 for each weapon type known. Power goes up, but so does PP consumption. Maybe they'll show more in the livestream...

• Twister Fall Zero-shiki (Hold the button down to spin in place and hold your altitude, you can also move all over the place while maintaining altitude)
    • Cerberus Dance Zero-Shiki (Range narrows and Speed Increases)
    • Rising Flag Zero-Shiki (Grants movement similar to Asagirirendan, you can use this in the air to great effect and to close gaps)
    • Wild Rhapsody Zero-Shiki (Range expands and spreads out more and Speed Increases)
    • Tornado Dance Zero-Shiki (Can be charged to increase speed and range by a lot)
    • Slide Upper Zero-Shiki (Can be charged to increase power and hit count)
    • Tri-Impact Zero-Shiki (Each attack animation hits twice, fires off a counter-edge style shockwave when the attacks connect)
    • Kazan Nadesico Zero-Shiki (Can be charged. The longer you charge, the faster and stronger it becomes; Charge level 2 multiplies damage by 1.4x)
    • Homing Emission Zero-Shiki (My favorite. Reduces the number of lockon points from 6 to 1, fires all 6 shots, and homes in on the target.)
    • Divine Launcher Zero-Shiki (Can be charged to increase damage, and explosion range)
    • Bullet Squall Zero-Shiki (As you keep firing, you can move yourself around maintaining the same altitude)
    • Tritt Shooter Zero-Shiki (Becomes a charge attack, longer charge result in more hits, and you'll also be able to move around while maintaining altitude)

-Lastly for those who care, Twin Halogen Dual Blade camo will be given away in the next issue of Dengeki.
    Last edited by Lyrise; Jul 9, 2015 at 09:34 PM.

Friends with Ragne-chan! Maenara's Avatar

Wait what, Lind- gunslash and knuckles? I REQUIRE MORE DETAILS
    Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    this is an absolutely disgusting post

reported.
    Maenara - Level 75 HU/FI/RA/GU/FO/TE/BR/BO

Lindonett - Gunslash
    Lindstrum - Knuckles (You can see them in the last page of the Dengeki scan)

Friends with Ragne-chan! Maenara's Avatar

Wish I knew their stats/potential. ;;
    Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    this is an absolutely disgusting post

reported.
    Maenara - Level 75 HU/FI/RA/GU/FO/TE/BR/BO

Being able to use Homing Emission for reliable rifle DPS is going to be really nice.

Satellite Cannon isn't practical in most situations, especially not when soloing.
    Last edited by Rakurai; Jul 9, 2015 at 11:08 PM.

Hohoho, rifle will get something nice with the new Homing Emission =w=)b
    (Kazuki, RA or BR/HU, Human♂) (Yusei, FO/TE or FI, Newman♂)(Zane, TE or BR/HU, Deuman♂)
    Ship: 2-Ur

Oh cool, I'll finally get to use homing emission

-You can now get detailed info on what your friends are doing, and send them messages directly from the friend list in a separate window.
    Stalker update

• Bullet Squall Zero-Shiki (As you keep firing, you can move yourself around maintaining the same altitude)
    Flying UFO blender bullet dispenser.
    Last edited by wefwq; Jul 10, 2015 at 12:07 AM.

Lol

If anything, that feature will allow me to tell people on my friendlist what's my plan for the day.
    (Kazuki, RA or BR/HU, Human♂) (Yusei, FO/TE or FI, Newman♂)(Zane, TE or BR/HU, Deuman♂)
    Ship: 2-Ur

Quote Originally Posted by KazukiQZ View Post
    Lol

If anything, that feature will allow me to tell people on my friendlist what's my plan for the day.
    looks like its time to make my friendlist turn to 0 people