Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

So all the female leads are going to be 90cm tall and have the vocal pitch of a fly buzzing around ones head, yes?

Your signature image was 1,022px × 328px. Signature images are limited to a combined total of 600 pixels in width, 180 pixels in height, and 50,000 bytes in filesize.
    I play on Ship 2 and the name of my character is Cryska, feel free to send a friend request.

Maidoll's PSO2 art is always so funny.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan_F View Post
    Most likely this will be picking up where PSO2 On Stage ended or will be a retelling of that.

PSO2 On Stage was the telling of the integration of Virtual Drive technology, pretty much the same thing our own HardLight620 has been working on with his Virtual Connect project, It's very similar in plot to .hack/SAO where by a player becomes trapped within the game, but it also turns it on its head by asking "What happens when a game character comes into the real world?"

It was ultimately a story about the trials players go through every day, random fights with bosses, having to slay a boss thousands of times to find that one elusive drop they've been looking for, along with finally giving us some kind of answer for how Dark Falz got to Earth if you didn't take the Earth ending in Phantasy Star III Generations of Doom. (Nothing is shown on stage for that, but if you were an evil entity that had just arrived at a new planet, would you go immediately to facing the one you've been fighting against or would you do something to make sure you could take over this world as well first?)
    I fully expect Sega to release the real Star Quasar, with the requirement that you had to kill off 2400~ Medunas before it shows up.

Team: Outsourced Mutiny lostinseganet's Avatar
    Lost somewhere between seganet and the grave

Lightbulb ohhh

Quote Originally Posted by Manta Oyamada View Post
    so maybe it will be cgi like sonic boom?
    You need good D...!? Well so do I!
    PSO 2 + D.D.R.♪, Playable Instruments, AND karaoke! Think of the Competitive Anime Conventions!Dreamcast was art, and like art it was not appreciated until it was DEAD
    I like teh magics in my melee. Not teh melee in ma magics (^_0),
    Lostinseganet: Self proclaimed Melee FOrce!

Phantasy Star has always been set in the distant future / A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away.
    Setting this in the near future means it will have almost nothing to do with the games and most likely gonna be some random generic shit.

oh yeah baby animated wet bath towel lolis incoming
    P S O W
    (´_ゝ`) current chars: ジョゼフィン / ジョゼフ / リノ | playerid: ponponparapara
    died to SEGAC corporate robots on 05/01/2016, never forget

Quote Originally Posted by jooozek View Post
    oh yeah baby animated wet bath towel lolis incoming
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

So... now we have a PSO anime in the works... and STILL no word of a North American release for PSO2...

...nice to see that Sega's working REAL hard to get back on good terms with gamers... talk about priority!

So, yeah... when are we going to see the NA release of PSO2 we were promised again? "Out when it's out."? Gotcha.

Recycling the prerendered movies for an anime announcement is awfully misleading.
    Not to mention how misleading the prerenders already are in the context of the actual game.

It's like they really enjoy meeting everyone's expectations with crushing despair.