is heart of poumn worth piping for and if so, what type of weapon is it? (dagger or claw)? i kno it sais claw in the item database, but theres 2 i think from the screenshots i saw, so are they daggers?

Its a claw. Claws aren't that great because the 3rd attack of the combo almost always lets the enemy get a hit on you. Other than that, it only gets 3 hits per combo, same as saber. As for stats, I'm not sure, go check the database.

arrrghhhh!!!!!!! i am such a moron, i found a love rappy after my first post here on the very first pipe try, but then i somehow managed to loose it because i had just redone my buttons because i just entered ultimate mode!!! i am so stupid!!! well i guess that i claim the title for most dumb people yeah go me! arrrrrrrrggggggghhhhhhhhh!!!

well that feels a little better... but not much

This is a HUnewearl only claw. Its visually cool though. The stats are okay but probably the best for a claw. The fact that its HUnewearl only is its down fall since a HUnney doesn't have that much ATA and the ATP req for the Poumn is pretty high.

I've used it myself but now consider it as a trophy. Matta fact I'ma take it out and play with it for a few mins

On 2003-04-23 21:43, excecutor wrote:
    arrrghhhh!!!!!!! i am such a moron, i found a love rappy after my first post here on the very first pipe try, but then i somehow managed to loose it because i had just redone my buttons because i just entered ultimate mode!!! i am so stupid!!! well i guess that i claim the title for most dumb people yeah go me! arrrrrrrrggggggghhhhhhhhh!!!

well that feels a little better... but not much
    Nah you are not the biggest dummy I am I some how manged to pipe right pass the ugly 8 foot tall hildertorr , now if you manage to puli something like this off then try to claim my title I have also piped pass a mil Lily or two in my tp trick career *LOL*