Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4567891017 ... LastLast

Downloaded SEA version, tried to open launcher then "Pso2updater.exe error" .......god

Quote Originally Posted by TheszNuts View Post
    Can I have a list of what SEA doesn't have? I seriously had a group of "diehard pso fans" try and tell me its the same exact server but in English...
    Players. Bouncer. Balance.

Quote Originally Posted by RadiantLegend View Post
    :O Really?
    Hey Aim! =D Just testing to see if the ip block is down or not.

I have to say that from the US there is no IP block to the SEA server.

Only plebs plays 1 server only Proudly SEA/JP player here. Go play sea server for lulz or play jp server for dose of elitism
    遠山Kinji [Ship 2]
    GU/RA - 65/65

HU 45 / FI 45 / FO 45 / TE 47 / BR 45

Quote Originally Posted by Jorudenu View Post
    Hello guy ! I'm new here and i'll introduce myself soon but i need your help. I install the game from pso2.playpark.com/en , created myself an account, launch the PSO2 Tweaker since i had trouble to launch the launcher ''auto shut down about patch problem'' and now it's not working alway saying disconnected from the game when i enter my info. Is there a different client i'm suppose to launch? download the jap version or this one? Please land me a hand would be nice to be able to play with other english players even if i'm french from Québec Canada !
    can we make it clear to all new players that PSO2 SEA is shit. We need to make a sticky stating htis.

And btw @jorudenu, no one plays on SEA, play on pso2 JP instead. Do yourself a favor.

check out my website below
    http://frewinhu.weebly.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Tomo-Kinji View Post
    Only plebs plays 1 server only Proudly SEA/JP player here. Go play sea server for lulz or play jp server for dose of elitism
    I don't want to waste time and hard disk space.

Quote Originally Posted by infiniteeverlasting View Post
    can we make it clear to all new players that PSO2 SEA is shit. We need to make a sticky stating htis.

And btw @jorudenu, no one plays on SEA, play on pso2 JP instead. Do yourself a favor.
    This isn't really helpful at this point if people want to play on SEA let them play on SEA some people don't want to go through the effort of patching constantly and dealing with incomplete translations. These people more than likely won't last more than a month or two if they waited this long. Even if they had all the tools best way to see if they will stick around is if they do play on SEA and have a translated game they have been begging for. If not then they won't stick around even with an NA release.

Ugh. PSO2 JP is more than big enough.
    I can't imagine having multiple regions of PSO2 eating up all my hard drive space.

Well it's not that i was looking to play a specific server i just saw the region lock taken off and i was like... OMG OMG OMG i was waiting for this moment, my body is ready! Now i'm looking to download the JP version so i'm doing research to get it so if anybody got tips or a forum link with every detail explained i'll be very happy !

BTW if you have a server or what you call a team "guess it's the name of the guild system " don't hesitate i'm looking foward to play with you guy !

Quote Originally Posted by Meteor Weapon View Post
    Why are you guys trying so hard to play an inferior version of it?
    Like...