Default PSO Model Color Question

sorry for the necro bump, but i have a question, and was wondering if anyone has the right answer for me.

i've bought shino a short time ago and i'm in a little pinch with the color codes that are listed on the last page of the manual.

since i can't read japanese i was looking around for different color manufacturers, and the only one i came around that had similar color codes to the ones listed in the manual is Gunze Sangyo.

but since many colors are mixed together to get the perfect results it's hard for me to actually find the right colors without knowing which color manufacturer uses those exact codes.

has anyone here actually worked on shino before or can anyone with japanese reading knowledge translate this for me? or can anyone tell me which color manufacturer i can buy these colors of from?

here is the scan of the manual, if anyone is interested.

Ketchup Edit: Split these necrobump posts from this thread.
    Last edited by Ketchup345; Jul 20, 2015 at 11:00 PM.

The brand looks like 'Mr. Color'. (Mr. Color, Mr. Color Super Metallic and Mr. Crystal Color). Whether you can get those with any reliability outside of Japan I'm not sure.

I'd personally use something like Tamiya Color, Vallejo etc if you can't find the exact ones.

HUnewearl power since 2003. NGS Official Creator (SectionSkyly)

yea.i've been looking around some stores for the tamiya colors, the problem tho, i didn't find the right similar dull colors, only gloss ones.but thanks for the hint.i will look around for those mr. colors.