Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Quote Originally Posted by TaigaUC View Post
    I'd test the Dex mag thing if it didn't take 50 years to level a Dex mag.
    Mine's still at around 120.
    Ever since the last Mag fodder buff, raising a pure DEX Mag is about twice as fast as raising a pure ATK Mag, since each customized tech disc gives about as much DEX as 9* weapons give to ATK but you don't have to alternate it with room items.

Quote Originally Posted by Charmeleon View Post
    Mag leveling is very fast with mini food devices you can get from the photon shop. Doesn't cost too much either. Takes about 330 photon spheres and 5 minutes of spamming enter to level a mag from 0 to 200. I wouldn't even bother with weapons or discs anymore.
    You're wasting roughly 7-8 million meseta in (opportunity) cost just to save time, though. Even if I was loaded with hundreds of millions of meseta, I wouldn't do this, since I'm the type of person that would rather take my time and save that money for something else.
    If you're someone that has 8 million to spare, then you'll probably have at least one maxed Mag already, anyway, so what's the rush... To each their own, I guess.

EDIT: But I guess you're someone that makes new characters all the time, so it makes sense to do this for new characters if you have the money to blow.
    Last edited by Perfect Chaos; Jul 24, 2015 at 03:39 PM.
    Ship 02 | ID: Perfect Chaos
    Characters
    Zelda (Newman ALL @ 100) | Sheik (Newman Et/Bo/Fi/Ph/Te @ 100) | Samus (Cast Gu/Fi/Ra @ 100)
    Ganondorf (Dewman Fi/Et/Hu @ 100) | Link (Newman Br/Et/Hu/Hr @ 100) | Deoxys (Cast Lu @ 100)
    Level 50 Technique Customization (max level) using Craft Tech Maker 4. Feel free to message me in game to request any recipe(s).