Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I have a metric tonne of characters, mainly for TO's and because I just like making characters. Frankly though, no more than one or two of them will ever be good, I spend enough time on this game as it is. So long as you're fine with how it's likely to turn out, by all means have some fun and go for it! There aren't enough male characters around in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Mega Ultra Chicken View Post
    Depends on how much of a PSO2 workaholic you are. Even 5 can be more than enough if you don't care about getting every single TA done every week.

3 is perfectly manageable.

Also... You know you wanna make a male character. :P
    I was a pretty big one a few months ago. 12 of them are TA able, own armor and weapon sets, etc. If you have a good TA group, 31 mins shouldn't be too demanding a day.

3 is perfect indeed, especially considering XQ passes. You can do Klotho's XQCOs on all 3 characters and still get 1 extra pass per week, because 15-7-3*3= -1, meaning after turning them in, you'll have gained an extra, as long as you had 15 to start with. Probably 1m from each character from the COs and meseta drops. Though, I hate doing them, having multiple TAs is much better than XQs timewise.

Make a male character... someone teased me about this though 5/14 are male, ; ; Who are you and how are you in on this?!?