Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Unhappy How screwed am I?

I've been trying to get into PSO2 for qite a while now, and by quite, I mean 'quite'. Admittedly I've never been a 'stand out' player, but between me and my friends I've kinda ended up the leader of my rag-tag group of friends because I'm the one dealing the most damage and dying the least. Sadly as I'm now hitting into the XH content, I'm starting to quickly see that I have outright nothing in term's of effectiveness.

I guess in turn, I would like to figure out what to do to improve my current lackluster damage output ( 10k from backhand smash is my best option for 'high damage' ) and some general guidance on how to go from here.

tinyurl.com/qgatupp
    My 'current' skilltree that I'm aiming for. As I'm only 72Fi/52Hu.

i.imgur.com/gPUzz61.png
    My current weapons in turn.

Only things to note that I'm pure F2P, and that Nox Cadina was one of my 3 12* passes as I was still stuck on a Lambda Failnaught for 3 months on end and felt it would be worth upgrading towards that in turn, it being only 400k helping in that. I also only sit at around ~500k mesta ATM and on ship 10.

Again, any help on how to improve an get better is welcomed!

Also trimmed links because apparently my postcount's too small for that, go figure...
    Last edited by lipucd; Jul 23, 2015 at 11:14 PM.

Your weapons are all ungrinded and unaffixed and don't even have max element. You need to learn about the game a bit. What are the stats on your mag?
    Last edited by Ryuuguu; Jul 23, 2015 at 11:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuuguu View Post
    link is broken use tinyurl or something. Your weapons are all ungrinded and unaffixed and don't even have max element. You need to learn about the game a bit.
    Fixed the skilltree link with a tinyurl as requested.
    I'm not too sure what you mean by ungrinded as I've got at least one +10 ( The Neiclaws), and the others at different levels because I can't ever seem to get them up there in turn. Not too sure on affixing? Not even sure what you mean with that? Maybe the Property's? I'll admit I haven't touched that end of things as just trying to grind stuff eats up my cash as it is. As for the element grinding, I can only do that with the same exact copy of that weapon to be effective right? Otherwise isn't it a waste to burn like 30+ synth's for a single point? The Neiclaw's are maxed in that case, but I've had zero luck getting dupes for anything else I'm using.

My mag is admittily a 137 S-Atk 63 DEX ordeal, because I didn't learn till very recently that dex is pretty much a dead stat, so I didn't think about ensuing my mag didn't get any.

those claws are a 9* weapon. You should be using a +10 weapon with 50 element that isn't a junky 9*. You need to learn about affixing. Your units also can add a lot of damage and have different set bonuses.

IT'S A NEW DAY, YES IT IS

hello there, from what i see you probably need a tacos+xq cos group for money.

nox cadina is a decent double saber for XH, so no worries, but yeah you gonna need tons of money.

As for your skill tree....are you trying to create a critical build? but i'm pretty sure by maxing out fury stance and wise/brave stance will significantly boost your damage output

i'm on ship 10 too, and we usually 3/4 for tacos&xq cos runs. you can join us if you want

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuuguu View Post
    those claws are a 9* weapon. You should be using a +10 weapon with 50 element that isn't a junky 9*. You need to learn about affixing. Your units also can add a lot of damage and have different set bonuses.
    Well as far as armor goes, I'm using the 11*'s Xie's got via the 90 silver badges trade in, and those are pretty good right? So what exactly is affixing then? Sadly unless I use my second 12* pass, I'm a bit SOL for the wire lances admittily, and even then the best one on my ship I could get isn't going to be 50 element at that...;;;

Quote Originally Posted by WEED420BLAZEIT View Post
    hello there, from what i see you probably need a tacos+xq cos group for money.

nox cadina is a decent double saber for XH, so no worries, but yeah you gonna need tons of money.

As for your skill tree....are you trying to create a critical build? but i'm pretty sure by maxing out fury stance and wise/brave stance will significantly boost your damage output

i'm on ship 10 too, and we usually 3/4 for tacos&xq cos runs. you can join us if you want
    Yeah? Saying Fighter get's extra damage now when they crit, I was just going to do a general Critical/Limit Break build myself. That's also why I've got automate and Iron Will because admittedly trying to not get hit for 30 seconds isn't always an option...

If on ship 10, I wouldn't mid joining up with you guys then. I go under ヤチボ myself.

IT'S A NEW DAY, YES IT IS

i heard crit build heavily depends on the weapons with crit potent so your choice of weapons may be limited, then again i can be wrong tho.

we usually run tacos at Saturday, i'll add you up later, currently at work lol

i heard crit build heavily depends on the weapons with crit potent so your choice of weapons may be limited, then again i can be wrong tho.
    It doesn't matter really, as long as the weapon has a decent damage boost then your good to go

9* and below is fine with proper latent and crafted

we usually run tacos at Saturday, i'll add you up later, currently at work lol
    Alrighty! I'll look forward towards such!

Quote Originally Posted by CoWorker View Post
    It doesn't matter really, as long as the weapon has a decent damage boost then your good to go
    I'll keep that in mind then.

Quote Originally Posted by Stickboy View Post
    9* and below is fine with proper latent and crafted
    I'm still unsure on crafting? I heard it was overall pretty bad to do? What's the entire deal with it?