as of right now i'm in chapter 5 and i've just maxed out the 3 base classes and made a bit of a start on the fightmaster, gunmaster and masterforce classes along with the acromaster.

and now i'm at a bit of an impasse on how to proceed.

should i continue as I have been, playing all 3 advanced classes and the hybrid, developing weapon and gun arts and technics as I go. or should I cut down to one advanced class and the acromaster.

I spent the better part of 2 days gathering a list of what kind of gear is dropped by each class so that i could determine which classes to do each mission with for the best kinds of gear.

and now i'm trying to decide what to do.

do i be greedy and torment myself playing the gunmaster and masterforce while trying to max out 10 bullet arts and technics for 2 crap rewards.

or do i focus on the acromaster and move forward while developing the fight master for the spear photon art u get at level 5?

if it werent for the fact that the masterforce get's hamstrung on developing photon arts i'd do the hunter, masterforce and the acromaster, but i guess them's the breaks i guess.

if it werent for the fact that i'm not guranteed to get an item if i go into a mission as a specific class i'd just alternate for certain missions but that would take forever

so any suggestions?