Smile Quick Nooby questions

Hi!

I have been playing the game for a while using my basic Japanese knowledge And bits of the English patch. I am lvl 24 right now and have fair knowledge about things in the game but, I still have three questions that have been pressing at me lately that I cant find out on my own.

1. How do I get more quests? I only have the four arks' quests and the limited (lvl 20) quest but, thats it. I can get different quests via joining parties but cant get them on my own. Also I can do emergency quests so no problem there.

2. How do I start story mode? Like a retard i skipped the first story starting cutscene and have no idea what to do to start.

3. How to i get a lvl 20+ client order to activate hard on the first quests?

Thank you,
    And keep game only chat in this thread.

Use the quick question and answer topic
    www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=213385
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

Talk to the quest admin, Koffie. She gives out client orders that, on completion, unlock the next lot of areas/quests.
    In order to do story mode quests, you need to do a lot of fetch quests have a look at your matter board in your options menu- succeeding on all the gold squares will give you a story mission. Completing said story mission will get you the next maytrerboard from Xion, and so on, so forth.
    I can't recall the exact circumstances required to get the hard mode client order- odds are you need to be a particular level before it becomes available- but it comes from Koffie too.

Thanks guys for helping me this is exactly what i need!!!