Default Double Saber PA of choice?

In this case I mean specifically for bossing, because mobs aren't a total issue. But when it comes to bosses I am not sure what I should do to maximize damage. I know Deadly Archer was the way to go before, but now is it Tornado Dance when it is crafted? Or is there an even better PA I don't know about?

Deadly Archer spamming
    Chaos Riser when gear gets to level 3 only
    Illusion Rave for PP efficiency
    Deadly Circle when bosses are big enough to get hit by all ticks.

You pretty much have to make use of TAJA to get the most out of this for bossing.

DA still that good?
    I found it kind of mediocre compared to um, yeah, Knuckles or daggers >_>

My main problem with DA is that uncharged the range is really low and charged doesn't raise damage (or only slightly) and takes so long I can easily get interrupted or fast bosses can move out of the way.

I'd recommend using knuckles or daggers for bosses.

DA is still a top choice for DS bossing but the weapon has just fallen behind on the bossing times. Many of the PAs output for the DS are so close that you are expected to make use of TAJA. When you get lazy and just want to unload, DA spam is there. There is not much you can do against mobile bosses except Tornado Dance into range. Charged DA is for when you get that small opening most bosses have, while uncharged is for when you can get in their face without a care. Nothing else to mention other than Acro Effect for guarding or using wind parrying to build gear too.

Ah, thanks.

For the LQ I kept a DS combo handy for Anga when it would resist daggers/knuckles.
    Fake Capture > Illusion Rave > Scissor Edge. Seemed to work alright when Anga was not moving that much.

Most double sabre PAs are worth using, bar like Scissors Edge.

I'm very partial to Hurricane Sender, for many reasons and purposes.

I don't use Deadly Archer against bosses, but Rumbling Moon -> Illusion Rave.

So I toyed around with Sabers refusing to believe that it is not good for anything than Chaos Riser - the results? Read.

1. Combo 1

Tornado Dance -> Rumbling Moon -> Illusion Rave

Particularly good if you have a crafted TDance, as you get a high damaging gapcloser that annihilates weakpoints better than Heartless Impact. Chain Rumbling Moon for TAJA proc, then Illusion Rave for that burst of DPS that saves PP.

Pros:

-Good damage, looks cool.
    -Can work as a mini mobbing move that wrecks clumped together mobs.

Cons:

-Takes a while to build up damage since you have to ensure everything hits from TDance to IlluRave.
    -Can make you vulnerable to enemy attacks while in the middle of the animation.

2. Combo 2

Scissor Edge -> Rumbling Moon -> Illusion Rave

Same as above but executes 30% faster. You lose damage since Tornado Dance in itself is pretty powerful for a multi-hit, especially when chained from Illusion Rave. In essence, this combo is best for staggered enemies.

3. Combo 3

Surprise Dunk -> Fake Capture -> Surprise Dunk

- Also known as the "Dunk" combo. Hits fast, hits strong, but you'll never build Saber gear faster than the combos above. You do realize that Kamaitachi adds damage to your DPS while using PA's, right?

^ Not my video but you get the idea. I tried this on Anga and it is pretty efficient with WB on.

4. Combo 4 - The Mix and Match

I usually don't open a combo with Surprise Dunk since the enemy WILL move and you will get punished for it. Make sure you open with Scissor Edge (fast, launcher) or Tornado Dance (Damage, Gapcloser).

But seriously, just use knuckles. Saves time and BHS does the same thing better with less frames.

バックギアはない。。。All we need is DRIVE!
    IGN :: ホモゲーバスター
    Ship 1 - Feoh

I almost never have problem hitting with Dunk, though, because of the big aoe.
    The only problem is when you use it in midair and it has no horizontal movement.
    It's a real shame the pa changes so much, ruining great combos like Acro Effect > Surprise Dunk.

best use of DS these days is for mobing
    chaos riser > tornado dance/rumbling moon > rave

for boss knuckle is much better
    and for aerial TD is the best

I've begun to really like having Rave > Hurricane > Dunk as my general purpose setup

at any gear gauge, I can throw hurricane, then step attack into them and use Illusion Rave to build gear

with gear, I throw hurricane, immediately JA dunk (making sure there's no hitstop on the way up) then immediately JA weaponaction (to make sure hurricane triggers) and then use Rave or attack to regain PP, then step away and do it again

for vulnerable bosses, attack>weaponaction>Rave>weaponaction>Rave>weapona ction>Rave
    Known as Niem on Ship 2.
    Spoiler!