Default Game doesn't work after the update.

Hello. I have this problem. The game doesn't launch anymore after tweaker's update. Whenever I click launch PSO2, nothing happens. Game guard updates itself, PSO2 loading icon shows up, and after that, nothing. I've tried deleting my gameguard folder and then updating, tried to click troubleshoot and fix gameguard errors with the tweaker, turned off my anti-virus program, updated the game through the original PSO2 launcher and then applying the english patches via tweaker, launching the game via original launcher. Pretty much everything. I didn't have this problem yesterday, played it without any problems. And, no. I didn't try to reinstall yet, that's my final resort, because it takes a long time to do so. Thank you for your help.

-Wait AFTER the maintenance ends
    -DO NOT apply the english patch yet since we don't know if the patch are updated already or not

Rebooting the PC usually fixes it for me when the game doesn't wanna load up
    The servers are down right now so it's pointless loading up the game anyway
    Sig image is over-sized, reduce to 600x180 px & 49KB.

I've tried rebooting my PC as well, that didn't work either. The problem occurred to me when the server was still online. This is not the only problem I am getting. After the previous tweaker's update, I've been getting constant disconnection errors as well.

So from my understanding. I used the original pso2 launcher and it launched perfectly but I got a server error. Then after that I started it with the tweaker I got a hang and pso2 crashing. I am gonna say what everyone else is saying. (The English files are not yet ready for pso2 and they're out-dated therefore not working until they update the tweaker or files.)

Had the same problem, all I did was rebooting my pc and start the game from it's original launcher, and it worked. Though I'm still not able to open the game trough the tweaker either, tried everything. Hmm, weird. I did disconnect a lot as well though, it was painful.

So I found the fix. You have to revert pso2proxy to jp settings. Pso2proxy is still not up so it doesn't work so it causes errors like crashes and such. Just do that and you will be good.

Quote Originally Posted by Aneko View Post
    So I found the fix. You have to revert pso2proxy to jp settings. Pso2proxy is still not up so it doesn't work so it causes errors like crashes and such. Just do that and you will be good.
    thanks to you its work
    but still can't play cause asiasoft block ip
    duh