Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: BRUHHHHHHHHHH

You should stay positive and look at the bright side. At least you get a 100% triboost!

In before someone comes in to tell you off for daring to express frustration at getting booted

Curiously attractive for a fish man Zorafim's Avatar

Nah. The simple fact that it can happen is bullshit. The fact that it regularly happens after the player puts in work in a limited time quest, only to be booted right before getting rewarded, is unforgivable.

It happens to everyone. Though when you get into higher mode EQs those drops you lost won't seem like such a big deal.

People have been asking for a reconnection system so if this happened you could just log back in and proceed to pick up your stuff... but yeah that probably isn't going to happen. That would potentially add a very slight increase of server load while the game has to remember your instance for a period of time, and that would be a shame if the servers might potentially need to be upgraded for a feature that should already be implemented.

I mean they removed free NPCs and put a time limit on shops and storage expansions where if you don't add or remove anything in that time period everything gets deleted. Cant expect anything from these guys anymore.
    Last edited by Vatallus; Aug 6, 2015 at 01:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zorafim View Post
    Nah. The simple fact that it can happen is bullshit. The fact that it regularly happens after the player puts in work in a limited time quest, only to be booted right before getting rewarded, is unforgivable.
    I've had games do this crap to me but when you logged back in you were in the instance or dungeon etc... But here.. NOPE once you exit you done.

They should really fix that, i don't believe they did this is PSU

Quote Originally Posted by Thienien View Post
    It was the mining base EQ cleared it with flying colors had crazy rare drops (was level 20 mind you but i was excited cause the letters started goin all rainbow n sh*t)

just did it like 50 seconds ago. Sh*t drops.. SMH
    Don't worry,probably was just those nega photon 10 star unit pieces which have little value lol

Also,sometimes if lag occurs before DCing and you press the item pickup button fast enough then re-login afterwards,the items you thought you lost will be in your bag. This has happened to me before in EQs that had alot of delay before the DC occurred.
    Last edited by LunaSolstice; Aug 6, 2015 at 03:55 PM.
    Ship2:
    xCherryRose lvl Bo 80+/Br 75+/Fo 75+/Gu 75+/Fi 75+/Hu 75+/Te 75+/Ra 50+/Su 75+/Hero 14.

Yeah, I was just jabbing at the unreasonable people who attacked me in another thread for merely laughing at triboost compensation.
    Mods deleted their BS quickly though.

I hate how MMOs have these "reward periods" and "boost periods".
    They always result in shit tons of lag and the game becomes unplayable.
    The companies KNOW this, and they keep doing it.

And then there are always these weirdos who get upset at the mere prospect of valid complaints ruining their illusion of happiness.
    They start attacking everyone, saying stuff like "they didn't have to give you these boosts, so shut up and appreciate!"
    Even if the server collapsed, they say stuff like, "they're providing you a service, you have no right to complain", even if you're basically funding that service.
    It's like talking to... well, you can imagine. They have excuses for everything.
    Last edited by TaigaUC; Aug 6, 2015 at 07:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Thienien View Post
    FKING DCED AFTER A SH*T TON OF RARES DROPPED.....SIGH* I HATE THIS FKING GAME AFTER ITS UPDATES
    what oh noooooooooooooooooooo

Occasionally there'll be pics on MMOLoda of JP people standing in front of a ton of Elder/Luther rares with a huge 630 message overlaying the screen.

Had the game crash on Magatsu death for me 3 times before.
    GameGuard! Protecting us from those deadly rare drops! Woohoo!