Default PSO2 Instantly "Server has timed out" after login screen.

I swear its one issue after another, currently this time is that whenever i get past the username/password screen, i am met with the "Server connection timed out".

Also to add to my previous issue involving the PSO2 "Gameguard rev 270 error", it seems the only was i can bypass that issue is from a "run as administrator" thru the pso2 launcher and not pso2 tweaker, which since a few days ago, did not happen.

I have already reverted back to windows 8 so its not the 'windows 10 issue'. I have also encountered a few times where the client window or pso2 tweaker is 'stalling' instead of its flow'some way of going thru each process and opening the game without a hitch.

This has been going on for several hours today and i believe this would of been after that emergency maitenance too, unless they indefinately extended it, which the ship statuses clearly state "Status / Normal"

This sounds like it may all stem from some genreal connectivity issue. As annoyingly customer servicey as this may sound, have you tired resetting all of your network hardware? ie. power cycle your modem and router, disable and reenable your network card, flush DNS, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    This sounds like it may all stem from some genreal connectivity issue. As annoyingly customer servicey as this may sound, have you tired resetting all of your network hardware? ie. power cycle your modem and router, disable and reenable your network card, flush DNS, etc.
    Considering its only PSO2 and no other game has the issue, it can't be that. I have also checked the PSO2 proxy configuration, both the direct host file and the PSO2 tweaker configuration, i had them set way before this happened and it worked fine then so its not that either.

Could you possibly specify how i could do some of those ways? I'm not sure its the network card or the router since i've reset it before. Also unsure on the DNS part. ((

Sadly its a bit late to do anymore fiddling around but i can also confirm that using a different folder that has a 'clean' copy of the PSO2 files and running that instead of the one that would of been patched by the PSO2 tweaker ends up causing the same result. My next attempt will be trying to remove the host file list to see if that will resolve it. Otherwise i would like to request if the pso2proxy.com (or whatever the url is) needs to be updated in any way, then that could be mentioned. I'm almost tempted to try and put PSO2 on my laptop again to see if 'that' works so i can at least confirm if its just the computer only and its not some wierd 'router' business as you had mentioned.
    Last edited by Bladeserph; Aug 7, 2015 at 04:14 AM.

Question well...

I'm facing the same situation, any solution?