Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Pso2 is kill

Default Pso2 is kill

Hopefully by the time I get back tomorrow (or the majority of you see this, it's probably real late for most of you) everything will be nice and dandy again, but for now, if anyone is having issues and is wondering if it's localized, PSO2 seems to be down for a lot of people, and has been for the last hour or so. The server's had a fair bit of lag tonight, and it seems it finally packed it in halfway through TD3. Unfortunate timing but what can you do :P Error 249 is all over the place, and in the rare occasion I (and those I've spoken to) have been able to connect, 630 comes pretty quick.

Some people are saying they can connect via proxy- haven't tried myself but if you're hitting the issue, give it a crack.

As an aside, maybe we'll get some sweet sweet triboost compensation

I can't load the launcher it won't connect. I have to use a VPN set to "japan" to load the launcher and to get access to ships with green text "server online" if my VPN is set to "US" the ship status is grey "server offline" . Can only load up the Sega of Japan PSO2 site with the VPN running.

Also, I can't load up PSO World. It only loads up when I have the VPN running ! Anyone knows what's going on?? Internet back-bone FUBARed again"? DDOS attacks on internet backbone on PSO2? on PSO world???
    I wish every PSO-World member playing PSO2 would have this outlook/attitude:
    "I'll be honest: I'm a man of simple pleasures, and as long as I get to stab the blazes out of something, I'm pretty content."
    Tactlessness is ugly, willfull ignorance and bigotry is even uglier

Just to get ahead of the IP ban doomsday posts, battle.net (WoW et al.) is having similar troubles, so this appears to be on ISPs and not Sega.

Hey, you can connect via this proxy.

http :// pso2proxy. cyberkitsune. net

Note: I couldn't post links so just connect it all.

I think it's an ISP problem, no connection problem at all connecting to PSO2.

I'm using AT&T from good ol' 'Muricahh.

No issues at all when connecting from good ole Portugal.

Oh, thought it was just my country. Seems its happening to others as well :/
    Almost 10 years later. Still forever sleep deprived.

yeah something messed up is going on..
    https://downdetector.com/archive/
    I wish every PSO-World member playing PSO2 would have this outlook/attitude:
    "I'll be honest: I'm a man of simple pleasures, and as long as I get to stab the blazes out of something, I'm pretty content."
    Tactlessness is ugly, willfull ignorance and bigotry is even uglier

I'm in Australia, and we're hitting issues down here. My friends are in America and in Norway, and they have this issue too. It's good to have confirmed that some people can connect though.

No issues connecting to pso-w on my end, though.

Was just gonna mention that Bnet is down as well, but what the hell that list. Did something major just happen?

Also, yay 600th post.
    Last edited by Limbo_lag; Jun 12, 2015 at 05:57 AM.
    Almost 10 years later. Still forever sleep deprived.