Page 26 of 31 FirstFirst ... 1623242526272829 ... LastLast

Oh yeah, something I wanted to complain about.

Sometimes, at M3, the Gardins/Gardinans never spawn for like 20+ seconds.
    Happens at M8 too.

The worst was at the start of M10, the Kartagos + Arms wouldn't spawn for at least 30 seconds.
    Wasted tons of time. Arms died as time ran out. Would've made it to the next section.

Yay SEGA~

That's because the area host has a dreadful connection or loads terribly, and those spawns are controlled by that person.

How would you guys feel if your MPA's tagger ran up towards Gwan in M7 with Vomos hot on their tail? I just witnessed it happen and people dropped like flies.

Somehow we still got up to M9.

It really irritates me that so many people adamantly insist on being the tagger when they suck at it. Even if I've specifically noted that I want to be the tagger via my overhead message before they arrive.

Most of them don't know how to prevent Burn Draal from starting its flame eruption, nor do they realize they can hide from Vomos in the upper left/right corners of the map.

Quote Originally Posted by TwistedShaerk View Post
    How would you guys feel if your MPA's tagger ran up towards Gwan in M7 with Vomos hot on their tail? I just witnessed it happen and people dropped like flies.
    Almost happened to during my run last night when the guy kiting it died. I happened to be nearby and decided to take up aggro in his place rather than risk reviving him and dying in the process. Pretty scary as it's the first time I ever done anything that had responsibility in CM. I managed to use the environment to hide from the shots and I was surprised it didn't try to dive bomb me like it usually does. I managed to keep dancing with it while the original guy gets revived and everyone else clears the mission.
    I'd like to try and do things like manage VR meter and kiting but I gotta do CM more and be less afraid of being "that" guy who causes the run to fail.

I managed to get my first Ideal weapon, just need to get the same one two more times so that I can max the Element on it.
    The unknown becomes the known eventually.

Area host handles spawns for the multi?
    How does that work? Whoever started the quest first is the area host?

Quote Originally Posted by TaigaUC View Post
    Area host handles spawns for the multi?
    How does that work? Whoever started the quest first is the area host?
    Usually the first person to enter the area. Normally is the one with less ping, but is not always the case (I've been area host during Z-0 runs so I'm forbidden to stay under teleport)

Okay, thanks for the clarification.
    I thought area host only affected the party, not the entire multi.

Edit: Finished writing Mission 10, if anyone cares.
    Last edited by TaigaUC; Aug 16, 2015 at 03:04 AM.

Please, for the love of. Someone come join me in this because I am constantly getting stuck with people that have absolutely no idea what they're doing and it is incredible frustraiting!
    -PSO2 Character-
    Name: ナユキ
    Hu: 71 Fi: 75 Ra: 70 Gu: 75 Fo: 75 Te: 75 Br: 75 Bo: 70
    Race: Newman
    Ship 2