Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: CM boost

Friends with Ragne-chan! Maenara's Avatar

With the boost, even an M7 fail nets you more CM than a full clear normally nets you.
    Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    this is an absolutely disgusting post

reported.
    Maenara - Level 75 HU/FI/RA/GU/FO/TE/BR/BO

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

If only Sega make obtaining LambdaGrinder easier :/

At least by making everyone get Ideal (and if only LambdaGrinder is much more accessible), Magatsu will be much more likely to be 4 runs, in Pug, even on lower position blocks o-o
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

tfw getting M4 jelly fail flashback and getting only 400CM per run

Fuck, can anyone confirm the random MPA are still shit or they're actually improved their skills?
    I been playing with 2 JP random group before the boost start and they're pretty decent, but with this entire CM boost thing kicks in, i'm afraid the quality goes under the ocean.

Quote Originally Posted by wefwq View Post
    tfw getting M4 jelly fail flashback and getting only 400CM per run

Fuck, can anyone confirm the random MPA are still shit or they're actually improved their skills?
    I been playing with 2 JP random group before the boost start and they're pretty decent, but with this entire CM boost thing kicks in, i'm afraid the quality goes under the ocean.
    they still sux but the drain is so relaxed so basically 12 man is the old 8 man drain except 12 man

Fuck, if anything, they've gotten worse from where I'm standing
    FiliaMortis * SARA-013 * Kiyoko * Akane * Vikky * Mei * Alicia * Ophelia

Mattykins - Ship 02

Only done one game so far, but the PUG was alright. Got 50% through M10, there were an awful lot of deaths and not enough challenge dolls though. All up still pretty happy with it, but I do feel PUGs will probably be a bit hit and miss.

Getting a game started was probably the biggest pain. You'd sit there at 12/12, everyone'd talk and be happy, the game would get kicked off, and the moment before the warp throws everyone in the deep end half the MPA would run away. I ended up in three games across two blocks (with a good chunk of the people who ditched the first game) before we finally got one started.

Wielder of the Neiclaws Ce'Nedra's Avatar

I did my first CM run in months last night at a non JP friendly time and we died at Vomos and I got like 24k CM. Was the first time I got past Cougar too and we could propbarly beat it if some russian person (who decided to talk public english to beg for weapons and mates) didn't frigging die the whole damn time. Even entered M10 without a scale doll.

Kinda annoying was that at some point 4 people died to vomos, i threw a moon, they got up but still failed. Ionno when the game registers Moon VR but it might of been lag. We might of made it if that didn't happen.

Celestial Manager~
    Quote Originally Posted by isCasted View Post
    Welcome to PSO2, a game which tells you to fuck off on regular basis. Have fun!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rupikachu View Post
    He just copypasted the log, which is mostly SOHO talking, and then for the remaining pages he just went to psow and copied the ep4 thread salt.

first CM in last ~5 months, random block
    result: fail at first cats

Just did 2 CM runs with randoms JP players, results , 1st run : finished at the end of M9 against 3 banthers (not killed), 2nd run : 50% of M10 (1st Gel wulff room, i don't know if there is a 2nd lol). Looks like everyone knew what to do, but that cannot prevent the lack of VR energy caps in the last missions
    Last edited by Cyber Meteor; Aug 12, 2015 at 04:43 AM.

Also, uploading some PSO2 musics on Youtube when i got enough time to do it, i might have what you're looking for : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHr...C9cNXO0AjuItAA

I only just done my first run of it there. Done all 10 missions quite easily. How does ones party actually be bad at this?

EDIT: I take it back. This team was shit. Didn't even make it past mission4. Definitely got lucky firts time.
    Last edited by fay; Aug 12, 2015 at 05:56 AM.
    -PSO2 Character-
    Name: ナユキ
    Hu: 71 Fi: 75 Ra: 70 Gu: 75 Fo: 75 Te: 75 Br: 75 Bo: 70
    Race: Newman
    Ship 2