Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Like the OP, I was messing around with PSO2 settings, I was bsod'ed. My situation is a little bit different: when I try to start the game after I erased the Gameguard folder, it just logs out my account; if I try to launch the game without erasing the GG folder, then the bsod happens.

So yeah, GameGuard issues.

Win10 Pro

I too have this issue, but only since the latest Windows 10 update. The error happened only yesterday after I installed an update, but before that, and I played PSO2 for an hour before I updated. It was fine.

I THINK this is what shut it down for me, but I don't remember what updates I downloaded exactly.

Windows Malicious Software Removal Tool for Windows 8, 8.1, 10 and Windows Server 2012, 2012 R2 x64 Edition - August 2015 (KB890830)

ダーク ファルス 【守護者】

Haven't had any issues thus far.

Avast antivirus recently had a program update that 100% doesn't like PSO2. This has happened before I believe but not to this extent. After hours of trial and error, I've ended up uninstalling Avast [after turning off -almost- everything I possibly could on it (shields, self defense module, etc.)]. After a cold boot, PSO2 launches without error. I hope this helps some of you out at least!

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainGordon View Post
    Avast antivirus recently had a program update that 100% doesn't like PSO2. This has happened before I believe but not to this extent. After hours of trial and error, I've ended up uninstalling Avast [after turning off -almost- everything I possibly could on it (shields, self defense module, etc.)]. After a cold boot, PSO2 launches without error. I hope this helps some of you out at least!
    THANK YOU! This worked!
    Last edited by Sonaos; Aug 14, 2015 at 01:43 PM.

Just uninstalled Avast, game's running fine now. Thanks for the help!
    From ship 1 with love!

Avast indeed and here's why guys: http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/...0QJ1CR20150814
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

It worked. Huh.

It's weird, because I never had problems with Avast + Gameguard

Oh well, I'll wait and see how this whole situation develops.

Never had a bsod with Avast till now,I uninstalled it and installed Avira instead.

Removed it as well, now to find another antivirus or get the one Touka mentioned.