Page 1 of 42 123411 ... LastLast

Default Ship 2 [ Let's Make an RP! ]

====================
    SHIP 2 - ROLE-PLAY
    ====================

Hello everyone! I'm new around these forums and I made a character on Ship 2 recently. I am prone to write my own stories to start an RP, but this time... I want to do something a little different...

I want to make a story WITH the community and then commence the RP in-game as our characters. If you have some ideas, definitely post them here and we can work on them together. Let's be supportive of each other's ideas and make this a super epic adventure for everyone.~

To register your character please let me know which character you would like to include into this RP. This will probably be an on-going thing, so choose your character wisely. One idea that I had was when we go offline we would go into 'hyper-sleep' of some sort that way we can continue without killing the mood. Anyways, this first thread will be edited and updated when we make ideas. Let's have fun with this!!

=========
    Story
    =========

-PROLOGUE-

Spoiler!

=========
    Characters
    =========

- Valen - Vintasticvin - [ GMT -6 ]

Spoiler!

- Vanessa Hunter - Vintasticvin - [ GMT -6 ]

Spoiler!

- Kuro Nakamura - Dai-RPG [ GMT -6 ]

Spoiler!

- Ayumi - [Ayumi] - [ GMT -5 ]

Spoiler!

Toma - Strumner - [ GM -5 ]

Spoiler!

- Murakami Yurito - Zanverse [ GMT -5 ]

Spoiler!

- Saker Altai - Quattrochi [ GMT -5 ]

Spoiler!

Natsu Hanma - Strikerhunter - [ GMT -8]

Spoiler!

Archer - Strikerhunter - [ GMT -8]

Spoiler!

- Rupika - Rupikachu [ GMT+0 ]

Spoiler!

Totori Hattori - Totori

Spoiler!

Ramiel - Netsu Nem

Spoiler!

Byul - IronKrone - [ GMT +9 ]

Spoiler!

Nikolai - Digital-Force - [ GMT -4 ]

Spoiler!

Ogeraun - Dycize - [ GMT +1 ]

Spoiler!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Events In Progress:

The Beginning: An invitation has been sent from Leader Kuro for a panel of questions to local ARK members of Ship 2. Due to his concern he would like to discuss the matters of the ODF and wish to see you there. [ August 19, 2015 || Time: TBA || *Channel B-035* : Location will be in the Market Area in one of the back rooms behind the Weapons Shop ]

Events So Far: TBA

C H A R A C T E R S H E E T

Spoiler!
    Last edited by Dai-RPG; Aug 18, 2015 at 12:55 PM.

This sounds like something I'm definitely interested in doing.

I have a question though; when you say that you want to make a story/background setting for this RP, are you saying that it connects to pso2 story? If so, how closely would it tie in?

I ask this because I'm that kind of person who likes playing as NPC(s) and will mostly likely to join as an npc player.

Quote Originally Posted by IronKrone View Post
    This sounds like something I'm definitely interested in doing.

I have a question though; when you say that you want to make a story/background setting for this RP, are you saying that it connects to pso2 story? If so, how closely would it tie in?

I ask this because I'm that kind of person who likes playing as NPC(s) and will mostly likely to join as an npc player.
    Well I was thinking we could take a couple of approaches to this...

1) The first approach would be to create a story unique to the PSO2 universe, but with our own twist. The races and planets would be the same, but the actual plot itself will be completely different since our characters would be heavily involved in the plot rather than the NPCs themselves. Heck, if we even wanted we could reuse some of the current zones as new planets if we so desire.

2) Second approach would be to pertain to the actual story itself with our characters. Personally I would find this kind of hard to do since the plot of PSO2 is extremely hard to follow due to the Matter Board system and everything doesn't add up too well yet.

3) Pretty farfetched but... We could try to do something completely different. Example: Maybe make some sort of Sword Art Online or .Hack kind of RP where we are playing an MMO but it's a life/death situation of some sort, of course this is just an option I thought about, but was never really on the forefront. But if you find this idea cooler than we could go more towards this route where we can just make it completely different.

OVERALL though, I personally lean towards option one ( which sort of answers your question... hopefully )

Oh, I like the first one as well!

The second idea can be, as you've said, a little hard to pull off. It might be better if the story is complete but we probably still have months to go before that's happen. And it's not like everyone can be MC and time travel back and forth. Too complicated.

The third option is interesting but it would take a lot of brainstorming and such to settle on the basic concept and background. And there's always going to be details to fine-tune...

Okay, so we'll go for the first option, if other people agree as well. (Where are they anyways? Is anyone even paying attention to this thread? )

And just to make sure, you're saying that no, rping as an npc wouldn't really mean much for approach 1, right?

I'm definitely interested in this. I've been trying to find an in-game RP group for some time, but I have no luck. I've been told that I'm very good with story ideas, so if you need any help with planning, just PM me!

Btw, hey IronKrone.

Quote Originally Posted by Zanverse View Post
    Btw, hey IronKrone.
    Oh, hey~

I knew I would run into you on here.
    (Was going to direct you to here if you didn't see it, either way.)

Quote Originally Posted by IronKrone View Post
    Oh, hey~

I knew I would run into you on here.
    (Was going to direct you to here if you didn't see it, either way.)
    I pretty much spend most of my time lurking the boards everyday, so I wouldn't have missed it. I'm actually kind of excited for this RP group.

Enforcer of Evil™

As someone who's been involved in the lil' RP community that was going on, I offer you my support.
    The plot's pretty easy to follow if you mostly take into account the fleet-wide elements (elder's attack, the ship switch, Luther being a huge dick and booted out after falzing out...) without delving into them too much.
    If you decide to go with 1/2, don't hesitate to ask me stuff if you feel like it, I've personally got some experience in writing stuff in the PSO2-verse.
    PSO2 Ship 2 : オゲラウン ("ogeraun"), caseal HU/FI/RA/GU/FO/TE/BR/BO/SU75. Have a good time.
    Also, team leader of exceRPt, the semi-RP team.

Definitely interested. :3

I'll join in, send me a Whisper or a PM anytime and we can discuss things depending on which plot you'll take up.