Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Thread: PSO2 on PS4

Segac shouldn't have agreed giving Asiashit the game. Wonder whats going on on SEA side of PSO2 atm

Might be the thing to draw more interest to it. For the Western version rather.

Quote Originally Posted by Utterly Vile View Post
    I really don't see what "SEGAC's" problem concerning the EU/US release. It's the outworld RPG style diversity of the game that draws me ,and many others to the game. Porting it over to the PS4 shouldn't be an issue when you can already download PSP2i & PSVita content to your PS3 & PS4.
    It cost time and money that they don't have?
    It's easier and cheaper for them to let another person publish it in that region, like they did with Asiasoft in SEA region and Gamania in Taiwan region.
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

If Sega does not localize/publish this in the west then there is no more hope for a western release, but I actually think this rises the previously slim chances, PSU was far more successful on the 360 than PC last gen, and the PS4 is by far more successful in the West than Japan. And consoles are not saturated with MMOs after all (although PS4 has DCUO)

Quote Originally Posted by landman View Post
    If Sega does not localize/publish this in the west then there is no more hope for a western release
    There never has been any since they continuously "delayed" it.
    Quote Originally Posted by landman View Post
    and the PS4 is by far more successful in the West than Japan.
    Wat

They have not cancelled it. And the PS4 has sold like crap so far in Japan, while doubling sales of the competitors in the west.
    Last edited by landman; Aug 16, 2015 at 06:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lumpen Thingy View Post
    What are your thoughts on peasants being able to play it?
    Unless graphics have a major overhaul and more stable servers, I would tell them save yourself a lot of cash and just get the PC version which already supports xbox and dualshock controller. That is unless you have the intention of buying other PS4 exclusive games then I say that's cheese on a sandwich for you.

Oh good, more excuses for Sega to slack off on content cause it has to be ported to PS4 now :/

I'm sure it's easier to port to PS4 than Vita.

Oh most definitely. Wouldn't be surprised if they don't need the entire port team to handle new content after main port is done.
    Last edited by The Walrus; Aug 16, 2015 at 07:21 AM.