Page 16 of 23 FirstFirst ... 613141516171819 ... LastLast

Considering the full size of elder, it's possible he could smash a planet easily if he wanted to.

Quote Originally Posted by Xenokal View Post
    As for that weird Red and Blue Monster, That is Anga Fused with Matoi just before she becomes the Profound Darkness.
    Inb4 Matoi is the first summoner in the game, and Anga was her pet
    Last edited by Rupikachu; Oct 15, 2015 at 07:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rupikachu View Post
    Considering the full size of elder, it's possible he could smash a planet easily if he wanted to.

Inb4 Matoi is the first summoner in the game, and Anga was her pet
    Was thinking it was Eucrita, but now that you've mentioned Matoi that sounds (a whole lot more) feasible too. Inb4 'pets' take on the form of what PB your mag has
    Quote Originally Posted by WarSarah View Post
    in other news, accept your angular tits.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyansan View Post
    Was thinking it was Eucrita, but now that you've mentioned Matoi that sounds (a whole lot more) feasible too. Inb4 'pets' take on the form of what PB your mag has
    It's entirely possible that they BOTH are and just use different weapons. If the pets are related to your mag, or something it would make sense for the two people with the closest ties to DF and the Profound Darkness would have access to that sort of thing, same with the Player character

Quote Originally Posted by Nyansan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    It's entirely possible that they BOTH are and just use different weapons. If the pets are related to your mag, or something it would make sense for the two people with the closest ties to DF and the Profound Darkness would have access to that sort of thing, same with the Player character
    Not to mention both of them also lost their original weapon now (unless sega decided to give them generic weapon instead)

I'm perfectly fine and looking forward to my (probably mini sized) fish PB pet.
    Ship 2
    ID: Mentalist
    Chareen, FOTE
    Tasia, GUHU/RA, RAHU or SUGU.

ahhhhhhhhhhhhh dat music from pso episode 3 C.a.r.d.

https://youtu.be/Zmnkc9hXEwc?t=4m26s

i dont know what to make of the use of this theme. its from chronologically the last series of bosses in the pso 1 timeline. castor/pollux then amplum umbra. it could just mean the chronilogical end of the pso 2 story and episode 4 is a side story,but i dont know sinc ei havent been keeping up with the story.

sig by gama
    Justina human female Te/Hu maybe braver soon
    Shayla newman female Br/Ra
    Alisha.EXE cast female Bo/Hu
    ship 02 team:none

Quote Originally Posted by Zanverse View Post
    Why do people still refer to Double as "he" when it should be "they/them" since there is two hosts/minds/voices, both male and the other female. Sorry to be picky, but I noticed that a lot.
    Even if there are two hosts (we don't know that) there is one single Dark Falz, and we talk about Dark Falz, not about hosts.

So go with "it" then. :|

Quote Originally Posted by arkeido View Post
    Not to mention both of them also lost their original weapon now (unless sega decided to give them generic weapon instead)
    Not to mention, if Summonner is billed as the T/R-atk hybrid it would make perfect sense considering Matoi is the T-atk kind while Eucrita would be the R-atk type, given her similarities in design to Afin

Regarding summons, I'm incredibly curious as to how they'd implement mechanics. A similar case to what I'm envisioning as to how it would go would be Aion's summoner class.
    Quote Originally Posted by WarSarah View Post
    in other news, accept your angular tits.

Quote Originally Posted by Alisha View Post
    ahhhhhhhhhhhhh dat music from pso episode 3 C.a.r.d.

https://youtu.be/Zmnkc9hXEwc?t=4m26s

i dont know what to make of the use of this theme. its from chronologically the last series of bosses in the pso 1 timeline. castor/pollux then amplum umbra. it could just mean the chronilogical end of the pso 2 story and episode 4 is a side story,but i dont know sinc ei havent been keeping up with the story.
    It's the second form of the Profound Darkness, you can hear a full version here: https://youtu.be/Jk52_3hqraE

Ooze, the final boss track from Phantasy Star IV (which was also named Profound Darkness) will be used for the first phase: https://youtu.be/R39FuQXuN8M
    SHIP 02 - PokeminMaster
    Lucinova - Deuman - 75 Hu, 55 Fi, 75 Fo, 80 Te, 80 Bo, 75 Su, 80 He
    Aura - CAST - 75 Fo, 77 Te
    Sylvia - CAST - 75 Ra, 76 Br