Page 1 of 23 123411 ... LastLast

Default *SPOILERS THREAD* New Dark Falz + Reborn: EPISODE 4 [ Speculations, Thoughts, Ideas]

OK let's get this thread started!

First things first, I'd like to talk about the teaser for that PD Fragment battle that's coming in the fall.

1. Fragment, PD, Anga Fundarge v.2.0, whatever you want to call it, is massive. It looks mostly like a spaceship of some sort, with the same movement almost as Anga. It doesn't look like the datamined model that was found a while ago, if you ask me.

2. The intro video for Anga II is terrifyingly beautiful. It looks majestic, yet still looks like a threat to the universe. I have a question; Is that Planet Naberius that it's attacking? I guess this, along with the story, is going to explain everything with Ult. Nab. and how it came to be? Still confusing, unless that's a new planet.

3. The battle + scenery looks intense. The ship/platform that the player is on; I see a bunch of them zooming around in the background. I guess that just means all the ARKS are fighting Anga II. The background during the first segment looks like a huge Funji teleporter thing (y'know, the ones that chase the player). Then switches to a heavenly looking background. Visuals are very nice.

4. Reborn? Before anyone jumps to conclusions, think about the possibilities of what "Reborn" means. It could mean:

• Rebirth of the Profound Darkness
    • Rebirth of the Dark Falzes
    • Remake of a new universe
    • Entering the past again

I'm leaning a lot more towards the first one. It's only logical, since, in Henrietta's pre-Falz speech that was datamined, she says that this is just a fragment of PD that we're facing. So no, I doubt this is the true PD, and that's why I just call it Anga II.

What are your thoughts? Ideas? What did you see in that trailer? What do you think is going to happen in Episode 4?
    Last edited by Zanverse; Aug 16, 2015 at 07:37 AM.

I think that the first creature is Anga. Second is actually a portal to PD's prison. And you go into the portal to stop Anga from breaking the seal.

Expecting a reborn universe personally, maybe a bad ending universe kinda thing :3

Quote Originally Posted by Kilich View Post
    I think that the first creature is Anga. Second is actually a portal to PD's prison. And you go into the portal to stop Anga from breaking the seal.
    That boss in the trailer doesn't have the same body build as Anga to actually BE Anga. Plus, if I recall, Anga isn't a fragment of Profound Darkness.

Ships that's heading towards the portal thingy.

I'm starting to think that Dark Falz Abyss is that thing they showed in the preview, while Profound Darkness has yet to reveal itself.

Or....PD is sealed within Naberius itself without anyone knowing.
    Last edited by Meteor Weapon; Aug 16, 2015 at 09:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zanverse View Post
    OK let's get this thread started!

2. The intro video for Anga II is terrifyingly beautiful. It looks majestic, yet still looks like a threat to the universe. I have a question; Is that Planet Naberius that it's attacking? I guess this, along with the story, is going to explain everything with Ult. Nab. and how it came to be? Still confusing, unless that's a new planet.
    Actually, for those that have cleared EP2, that song is "Living on like stars", the one that plays in the credits. Until now I though the lyrics were referring to Xion, but with this trailer it might have been from Matoi's POV, saying her farewell (once again) to the player character, or even both..

The one used it the trailer is cut (it uses the 2nd part), but here are the full lyrics for the curious :
    Spoiler!

I don't think they would randomly use the same song here (EP1 had different credits if I'm not mistaken). So I'm betting on it being PD; maybe not a fully awakened one.

Falling like a black star…

From its cutscene, it really looks like the Oracle ship. (Completely random and unfounded speculation) Maybe what we are fighting is like a corrupted version of Oracle from [Persona]'s timeline, kinda like a corrupted Tower or Gunship, except as more time has passed, the corruption has turned it into a full-blown "living" thing that the Profound Darkness is able to use at its direct avatar (versus the Falz being independent-minded minions).

Actually, it looked a lot like the Abyss model to me, especially in that very last part where the petal-shaped parts emerged (in what I assume was its battle entrance)
    SHIP 02 - PokeminMaster
    Lucinova - Deuman - 75 Hu, 55 Fi, 75 Fo, 80 Te, 80 Bo, 75 Su, 80 He
    Aura - CAST - 75 Fo, 77 Te
    Sylvia - CAST - 75 Ra, 76 Br

That was clearly DpAbyss' model, yeah. On top of that, it demonstrated many of the scripts that were datamined for it, including, most prominently, the white/black color change. Interestingly, the background's difference seems to be tied to DpAbyss' color. Red spiral for white, heavenly light for black.

EDIT: Actually, looking at it again, the boss shown is pretty different from this. Dunno what to make of that.
    Last edited by LonelyGaruga; Aug 16, 2015 at 01:57 PM.

The DpAbyss we had in files was unfinished.

I guess.

For Reborn : maybe we won the fight, but the damages were tremendous, the corruption on the planets (Nab, Lilli, Amdu and Vopar) greatly increased, so we have to repair all that, there was also some dead in the ARKS so ARKS have to rebirth.

By the way when they show PD, the text says something like "Those that exceed the Dark Falz".
    Also, the thing that scares me the most is that at almost every hit they take the dead alert trigger, when those noob characters have like 1200HP.
    Last edited by Poyonche; Aug 16, 2015 at 05:00 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    oh boy cant wait for this class to be op on release and for everyone and their mom to run only this class for a week and failing all the EQs.