Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Dnd View Post
    A good geared Fi can pretty much troll everyboss so their answers are gonna be skewed somewhat, still, im very interested in the replys. perhaps you shoud of asked for peoples level/gear level aswell, considering there are no names to tie to replys - you could of seen how different gear levels effect peoples preception of difficulty and so on
    That's what the "clear time" question is for

Wielder of the Neiclaws Ce'Nedra's Avatar

You asked for clear time on SH, should have made that XH maybe? Clearing SH bosses is a joke to everyone that's playing on XH. That and of course the UQ bosses don't spawn on SH (Gal LQ doesn't count)

Celestial Manager~
    Quote Originally Posted by isCasted View Post
    Welcome to PSO2, a game which tells you to fuck off on regular basis. Have fun!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rupikachu View Post
    He just copypasted the log, which is mostly SOHO talking, and then for the remaining pages he just went to psow and copied the ep4 thread salt.

Yea but the only XH boss that's easily accessible is Zigmor which wouldn't exactly be the average boss.

Well SHAQs update to Risk 50 could be considered XH I guess? Unless they are still weaker then real XH bosses.

Celestial Manager~
    He just copypasted the log, which is mostly SOHO talking, and then for the remaining pages he just went to psow and copied the ep4 thread salt.

They're pretty much XH, just that I don't realistically expect everyone to have Risk 50'd every SHAQ to answer that due to capsule cost and poor reward. Afaik the only real reason is Apprentice Soul and maybe Noire units? The PAs drop at low Risk and apparently Modulator is better farmed with TAs/abduction.

At lv71 risk the cap drop-rate is insanely buffed, i get 20-30 a run soloing at +31 risk for lv80 mobs . The exp and fodders are really nice and with the caps being so plentyful its not like you'll run out either nowdays
    Pso2 - Ship2: Proud manager of team Celestial
    Quote Originally Posted by Azure Falcon View Post
    Loading tunnels have gone from 10-15 seconds down to 2-3 seconds and the normal lobby stuttering mess is buttery smooth currently.
    This must be some kind of glitch, I refuse to believe Sega have finally fixed this game's horrible performance problems.

Quote Originally Posted by Ce'Nedra View Post
    Well SHAQs update to Risk 50 could be considered XH I guess? Unless they are still weaker then real XH bosses.
    Yes. more HP, ultimate buster drop
    Ship 02. Player ID Name: Firesword
    My stream: https://gaming.youtube.com/c/Fireuniverse/live

I knew that much, I just don't know if the monsters and bosses are XH tier strength or just a buffed SH tier but still weaker then XH, cause I haven't touched AQ yet since that update xD

Technically everyone could be running XH that way. But until sega gets unlazy and adds XH as a difficulty to Arks Quests and Free Fields I guess SH is still the most festible.

Celestial Manager~

Quote Originally Posted by Ce'Nedra View Post
    I knew that much, I just don't know if the monsters and bosses are XH tier strength or just a buffed SH tier but still weaker then XH, cause I haven't touched AQ yet since that update xD

Technically everyone could be running XH that way. But until sega gets unlazy and adds XH as a difficulty to Arks Quests and Free Fields I guess SH is still the most festible.
    try say it Falz Angel lvl 80 in SHAQ 50 risk
    Named boses in SHAQ 50+ are realy strong. Very hard kill it solo....and if they are boosted...
    I can confirm, what Falz Angel in SHAQ50 have same HP and Attack power as an Angel in XQ EQ
    Last edited by FireswordRus; Aug 20, 2015 at 08:33 AM.
    Ship 02. Player ID Name: Firesword
    My stream: https://gaming.youtube.com/c/Fireuniverse/live

Quote Originally Posted by FireswordRus View Post
    try say it Falz Angel lvl 80 in SHAQ 50 risk
    Named boses in SHAQ 50+ are realy strong. Very hard kill it solo....and if they are boosted...
    tank master firesword saying a boss is hard to kill solo? what is this world coming to!