Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    Does no one ever learn to wait at least until maintenance day or when maintenance starts to pre-patch? I thought we all knew this already by now from past mishaps
    This bug occurs whether pre-patch is downloaded or not, in both cases, pre-patches are not applied.

Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

Is it odd that everything is still fine for me? I've been playing all day

and yet PSOBB has been giving me a hell of a lot of trouble with Windows security lol
    SHIP 02 - PokeminMaster
    Lucinova - Deuman - 75 Hu, 55 Fi, 75 Fo, 80 Te, 80 Bo, 75 Su, 80 He
    Aura - CAST - 75 Fo, 77 Te
    Sylvia - CAST - 75 Ra, 76 Br

Quote Originally Posted by PokeminMaster View Post
    Is it odd that everything is still fine for me? I've been playing all day
    As is the case with a lot of technical issues, due to different hardware and software setups, not everyone experiences the same issues.

I have this issue now every time I restart my computer. Using PSO2Tweakers fix exe files makes it work again for me.
    Ship 2
    Player ID: BlankM
    Character: Mauseletta
    Youtube Channel(Currently lacking PSO2 content)

lol, I stopped using Avast and started using Defender because of the last issue. Let's hope this gets resolved before I patch my game.
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

When is the next maintenance and where can I find it I am new to PSO2 I've been trying this whole week to get on I got to the Sega ID and password but the 674 error pops up for me and I've tried to see if my Input Method was the problem but it wasn't and I tried putting in my Sega ID all lower case. If you could help with where exactly the maintenance is it would be Much appreciated!

In my case at least, black screen didn't mean the game hung up, the game just took 6~7 minutes to start, which, in computer user time, is an eternity.

In addition, there were strange loading/freeze times with npc voices (for example, Faina's or Pudding's) and music chunks.

Quote Originally Posted by Angry_Ryudo View Post
    In my case at least, black screen didn't mean the game hung up, the game just took 6~7 minutes to start, which, in computer user time, is an eternity.

In addition, there were strange loading/freeze times with npc voices (for example, Faina's or Pudding's) and music chunks.
    I have that on any audio files. Emergency Code: Freeze whenever it's announced.
    And that's on top of starting screen taking 3 minutes to appear.

EDIT: Windows Defender was disabled on my computer, however Microsoft Security Essentials was used. When I added PSO2 folder to the list of exceptions, I have no more problems.
    Last edited by Arada; Aug 23, 2015 at 07:18 AM.
    Arada - PSO2: Ship 10 - Techer - Team master of Odyssey

Oh so it was Windows Defender? Anyway something that worked for me was clicking "check for updates". It worked after that, but I'll make an exception in Windows Defender too.
    Hatsodoom Forever!

Can proved that making exception on Windows Defender/Security Essentials for PSO2.exe and and PSO installation folder fixed the problem.
    (Kazuki, RA or BR/HU, Human♂) (Yusei, FO/TE or FI, Newman♂)(Zane, TE or BR/HU, Deuman♂)
    Ship: 2-Ur