Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by SilkaN View Post
    Or are there different waiting lists for each respective amount of WM you buy?
    I think they do, i said i'm usually waiting a week but it's also on the same amount of WM that happens. With a different amount i tend to experience different waiting time but it could just be coincidence.

Also, uploading some PSO2 musics on Youtube when i got enough time to do it, i might have what you're looking for : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHr...C9cNXO0AjuItAA

Ibought a code from there about 2 weeks ago. Took me like 5-6 days to get the code. I also contacted them Via Email etc. Heck, someone even gave me Aidas Skype name so I meessaged there too. Literally no reply from anywhere. Least the code came through though.
    -PSO2 Character-
    Name: ナユキ
    Hu: 71 Fi: 75 Ra: 70 Gu: 75 Fo: 75 Te: 75 Br: 75 Bo: 70
    Race: Newman
    Ship 2

Quote Originally Posted by Cyber Meteor View Post
    I think they do, i said i'm usually waiting a week but it's also on the same amount of WM that happens. With a different amount i tend to experience different waiting time but it could just be coincidence.
    I thought their contact receives a list with new orders, withdraws the money and buys them in one go. But apparently not... I don't know.
    PLACEHOLDER SIGNATURE - music included ♪

Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyber Meteor View Post
    I usually need to wait one week to get the code when i purchase from Arks-Layer, but their amount of available code depends on the amount of WM you ask, they can have some stock for 2000 WM and not at all for 1000 WM. Did your friend purchase the same amount than you? If so, that's indeed weird, but just know they have a waiting list that determine who will get the code first, however i don't know how they sort this, just that if you needed to rectify an info during the process (e-mail for example) you're put at the end of the list.
    On this, one more thing. Not giving any sort of response back could make the most honest person seem suspicious. Know what I mean?

I also bought $15 from the same website a couple of days ago and not had the codes or any reply to my email yet. I wish it had been clearer on the site that it could take several days or longer as I'd planned to use the arks cash this weekend.

I've bought WM codes from ARKS-Layer a few times. I always got them, but I had to email them after the first time. It might've been because I was trying to get too much at once, but iunno. It's been a while since I set up PSO2es...

Visit my healing spa! :3
    Neith - Ship 2

I bought 5000WM from them once and got the email saying they where out of codes. I got the code 2 days after so had no complains.

It's weird you get no repplies in all the places you tried. Dunno what to think about it :c

This is the second time I've even been able to afford AC since the game came out. I just want my mags lol.

Quote Originally Posted by thehondachef View Post
    I've bought WM codes from ARKS-Layer a few times. I always got them, but I had to email them after the first time.
    Wow. What's with this? You had ro remind them to give you codes you already paid for?
    PLACEHOLDER SIGNATURE - music included ♪

Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

Quote Originally Posted by SilkaN View Post
    You had ro remind them to give you codes you already paid for?
    I never had to do that honestly, as long as you don't make a mistake when writing the email you'll get the code

Also, uploading some PSO2 musics on Youtube when i got enough time to do it, i might have what you're looking for : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHr...C9cNXO0AjuItAA